Thinking of you Roch, hope your baby girl stays put a bit longer xx

Me 39 DF 35
    DD ICSI April 2011
    Baby no 2 due Nov 13 - natural!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenMoon For This Useful Post:

Roch  (26-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your kind words and thoughts. Bub's heart beat is nice and strong and she is still happy to be inside. I'm worn out, time for a nap. Hubby is off to buy some clothes for bub, I hope he does better than earlier efforts! Lol. Just wish I could go shopping too. I'm already over being in hospital but on the positive side I have my own room and the midwives have been great. Nice food too! I think they are trying to fatten me up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    all the best Roch! hopefully she stays put for a bit longer!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to newbeee22 For This Useful Post:

Roch  (29-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Take it easy Roch my niece was born in a similar situation at 30 weeks so another month in the oven will be great for her, thinking of you hope all goes well, I'm sure she's a little
    fighter!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KnittingNancy For This Useful Post:

Roch  (29-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh Roch....exciting/nerve wracking.....you getting ANY sleep???
    thinking of you all

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nayez2000 For This Useful Post:

Roch  (29-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roch, hope everything goes ok over the the next few days/weeks. Get all the sleep you can. Thoughts and prayers for your little girl. Just a little note, tell hubby to go to trade secret they had size 6x0 clothes when I was there the other day and pumpkin patch have tiny prem and prem sizes too. Just incase

11. The Following User Says Thank You to familyinthemaking For This Useful Post:

Roch  (29-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roch, fingers crossed for you!

Just came back from our babymoon- if you want to go somewhere pregnant chicks get fussed over its Fiji! Highly recommend it. Slept, lounged by the pool, had mocktails...was awesome!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bamca For This Useful Post:

Roch  (29-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck roch!!

Appt wit ob this morning twin a is engaged in pelvis so I was given steroids in case I do go into labour, it's all getting scary and real now

I hope you are all well and getting as much rest as possible. It's getting to the pointy end for us all now

15. The Following User Says Thank You to wishful05 For This Useful Post:

Roch  (29-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bub update...
    they stopped the anti contraction drugs 10pm Sunday night. Contractions started Monday night at 10:20, laboured all night. Fit ball in the shower at 4am was great but caused the contractions to slow down from 5mins apart to 15/20mins. Back to bed for 15min power naps between contractions. By 6am they were between 5 to 10mins apart and still lasting for up to 2mins. OB visit at 7am. He wanted to make sure labour didn't slow down (he was worried the labour had started because of an infection) drip was started at 10am. i had an epidural before the drip started, ob was doing a forceps delivery with episiotomy without options. He wanted to protect the head and make the way out as easy as possible. Bub entered the world with a nice cry at 1:30pm. I got a quick cuddle as dad cut the cord. She is doing beautifully, no oxygen required. Tube fed but has tried to breast feed twice. She is developing her sucking reflex quickly! (Last thing they develop is sucking). They upped her feeds from 2mls per hour to 15mls already. (Can't express that volume yet so they top her up with formula.) She is one hungry little girl. Hardest thing is listening to the other babies cry during the night and not knowing what yours is doing in the neonatal unit, we can visit anytime though. She senses when we are there and then gets upset, guess she just wants out and cuddles Hopefully she will be out in about 3weeks at least we will have time to get a car seat

2050g, 47cm, 31.5cm head. And no name yet! It's killing the family! Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Roch! Sounds like a little fighter Hope you are doing well also xo