+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys! I will go google some!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I had an OB appointment yesterday and my blood pressure is up so she put me on tablets for that and my first glucose test came back high so have to do the 2 1/2 hr one. Has anyone else had to do both and be fine in the end?
    Feeling crapy and sore, spent 1 1/2 at the physio today. Have a belt now so we'll see how we go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I only did the short one for my first, and the long ne this time....don't know much about it really.
    In s far as breast pumps are concerned, I got the Medela first time around from a friend...and loved it. Flogged it until it died. I was back nursing by ten weeks, so it got a lt of use.
    i just scored a near new one on eBay for $80...very happy.
    30w yesterday..woopwoop!
    I actually feel better today than 26w...fitter and stronger....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sux about the blood pressure and glucose test Familyinthemaking Had a massage today and backs feeling so much better

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey familyinthemaking I had my 2hr test Friday so I'll see if I passed (I think I've failed) on Monday. fx for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have been sent for a 1hr test which I have heard is easier to fail. Frustrated as I wanted to just do the 2hr so it wasnt an issue!!!

I am going to wait until I have bub to get a pump, as not sure if I will need one. I am probably going to hire one and see how it goes if needed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had too much milk for the first ten days...omfg...I expressed 400 mls on the second day. My lil birdy couldn't latch on for the first ten days as it was like trying to get your mouth attached to a giant orange! So I needed my pump...but hiring is an awesome option too...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nayez2000 For This Useful Post:

Qloulou  (20-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies!
    Im almost 31 weeks eek! And I'm just starting to feel uncomfortable. Sleeping is getting harder. My legs & back ach every night & I have been waking up to painful leg cramps. My nose is also always bleeding. And now I also have a hole in my tooth! Grrr! Sorry rant over! Off to the Dr's & Dentist today. So I should feel a lot better after my tooth is fixed hopefully. Sick of being a grumpy *** ha ha! Hope every-one is well. Xx

Oh yeah silly question probably but is any-one else feeling their bub kicking/ punching their cervix? Little Mr does it all the time. I don't like it, it feels so strange. He getting stronger now & pocks me in unusually places. Ha ha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had a horrible huge filling done, had to be done so I don't get an infection. I had the anaesthetic but no adrenaline. I could feel the drilling, very traumatic! Oh well done now! I feel so wussy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Qloulou, that's horrible about the tooth. I'm right there with you with all the rest yes I've felt kicks in my cervix for a while now, it's eased off a little since he's been head down. Now just getting pressure like he's burrowing into my pelvis bones.