+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    Glad to hear you feel better hun x Sickness is horrible!!!

Has anyone else had Brackson Hicks yet? I had some intense tightenings today. Not at all painful but gave me a good shock. Bub has been super doper active today!
    Always have BH. Started pretty early too. I was at Australia zoo yesterday and walking up a little sloop had one could hardly walk/stand upright. I don't recommend walking and standing around a zoo all day in the sun at 28 1/2 weeks pregnant and with a toddler. It was good but totally over did it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Have had BH once when I went for a ultrasound. I think I am going to book in for a preg massage woke up in worst hip, leg and ankle and back pain today I can barely walk. Hoping it helps what's everyone been up to over the weekend? I didn't do much as DH worked all weekend .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, I have had HEAPS of Braxton hicks....depends what I am doing. But def if I am over doing it I get heaps of tightenings. Love it!
    I worked fri sat sun....thank god for crèche Monday! I am stuffed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This weekend I had a 3D scan done on Saturday which was so beautiful Hubby fell in love with baby Felicity Anne a bit more if that was even possible!
    Then we had my son's friend sleep over Saturday night for their rugby game on Sunday. They lost by a try which was a nail biting game but we still go through to the finals next week. We went around the corner to another mums place and had some nibbles afterwards and got home 7pm Sunday so it was a busy one.

I got my SIJ dysfunction belt today and the relief straight away is so good. I have been seeing a physio since the start of July and we tried the pregnancy shorts first but the belt is even better. Lets hope no more back pain or pubic bone area pain.

Looking forward to this weekend where we have hired a skip to finish clearing out the house and yard, then we start the nursery. I never realized how much stuff I have kept in the spare room for when the rumpus room is built! I have so much baby stuff to get off lay by too once I have the room for it here at home lol

I have also had heaps of tightenings and am looking forward to my induction

How is everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Checked out a child care centre today with DH and we loved it definitely best we have been to. Only thing is waiting list is long so may have to also find another as a back up. Very exciting though weird looking at child care when bubs not even born yet but getting in early

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good idea Clucky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys,
    30 weeks tomorrow! 10 weeks to go eek! I can't believe it! How is every-one doing?

I was thinking about buying an electric breast pump. Those who have breast feed before what one did you get?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe less Qloulou!!!

I've got a Medela Swing. I really like it. I was able to pump about 100ml in 10-15 mins with DD so that was great.

Me 39 DF 35
    DD ICSI April 2011
    Baby no 2 due Nov 13 - natural!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Qloulou, I also got and recommend the medela swing. They now have a swing maxi which is a double pump. It can be used as a single too. If that was available 2 years ago I would have got that one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought medela swing, baby bunting has the best deal ATM