+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Joy of being a travel agent Not a nervous flyer but get really bad motion sickness. Usually I take a combination of anti motion sickness pills and maxalon. Dr said maxalon is fine but just need to talk to a pharmacist about what motion sickness pill I can take. Bit nervous, haven't even taken a panadol this pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ah so many baby moons i'm jealous have fun girls! Fiji is beautiful and very relaxing and not too many shops to distract you for relaxation time on the beach. I would love to go to Fiji or Hawaii again next year with bub but as planning on buying a house around April next year we will see how we go. Just may have to do Gold Coast next year instead . My nasty cold has returned again and second time in a month i just seem to keep getting sick argh. Panadol is fine to take well my doc and ob both said just nothing stronger . This preg I've had antibiotics twice being amoxyl and a few panadols only when I've had a terrible headache . Went to see PiNK last night was lucky to not be too close to stage as was loud must have woke up bub cos she was kicking like crazy the entire night !
    Last edited by clucky14; 07-08-2013 at 09:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love a holiday right about now but I think my man has one planed of January!! hope you all have a nice relaxing time! so I thought I was going to make it through winter without getting sick but I've got the worst cold! I feel horrible! is panadol really the only thing I can take?? anything else I can do!? I feel horrible!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Try some hot honey and lemon, very soothing.
    I don't think there's anything medicinal you can take other than Panadol.

Me 39 DF 35
    DD ICSI April 2011
    Baby no 2 due Nov 13 - natural!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You can have polaramine as well to dry up some congestion x Otherwise rest

Thanks
    Reviews
    Know the feeling second time I've had it in a matter of weeks, off to work tomorrow hopefully i last. Otherwise it's off to the doc again. Hope you get better soon .
    Quote Originally Posted by newbeee22 View Post
    I would love a holiday right about now but I think my man has one planed of January!! hope you all have a nice relaxing time! so I thought I was going to make it through winter without getting sick but I've got the worst cold! I feel horrible! is panadol really the only thing I can take?? anything else I can do!? I feel horrible!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    There are other options than Panadol...it's just depends upon what u are taking it for.
    panadeine is fine for stronger pain relief, some antihistamines are fine (restavit), ask a reputable pharmacist. Also there is a phone line for the royal woman's hospital pharmacy in Melbourne...very helpful.
    and yep....I have the cold too...so does my little girl....we not getting much sleep. :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks ladies got some nasal spray and honey and lemon drinks starting to feel a bit better!!! how's everyone else doing? hope you all are feeling better!! bring on summer I say!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear you feel better hun x Sickness is horrible!!!

Has anyone else had Brackson Hicks yet? I had some intense tightenings today. Not at all painful but gave me a good shock. Bub has been super doper active today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm using fess nasal spray and Panadol seem to be a bit better than a few days ago. Such a nice sunny day today but not much energy to go much at all ! Would love a weekend away but DH works every weekend. Might wait to I'm on mat leave in 4 weeks and when he has 2-3 days off go somewhere mid week as that's when he is off . Somewhere drive able thinking possibly central coast or south coast or blue mountains any one got some ideas?!