+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope you are all well!!

I have also finished work as of yesterday. Baby shower today, it was lovely and I/ babies were very spoilt.

28 weeks today dr said hell won't let me go over 38 weeks so these boys are going to be here within 10 weeks eek!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh finished work, how I am jealous! I still have 5 weeks to go of work I'm 30 weeks this Tuesday. I'm struggling working Fulltime, I have sick leave so if I need to go off earlier I will be. Just trying to hang in there a little longer argh
    Quote Originally Posted by wishful05 View Post
    Hi ladies hope you are all well!!

I have also finished work as of yesterday. Baby shower today, it was lovely and I/ babies were very spoilt.

28 weeks today dr said hell won't let me go over 38 weeks so these boys are going to be here within 10 weeks eek!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We went to a antenatal parenting class yesterday.
    It was great, very informative.
    We also got to tour the hospital. It really is lovely with large single rooms. Very nice for a public hospital. We were very impressed. I seen a newborn baby which brought tears to my eye's. I just want to see our little man now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, glad to hear you are all well as can be

The last three weeks have been painful, lower back, sciatic and pelvic pain non stop. Lying sitting standing moving. I'm 28 weeks tomorrow under 12 weeks to go. I've talked to my OB about a another induction seeing as the first one went so well, and now with all the pain I don't think I'll last 12 weeks.
    Still have to buy stuff for the nursery and then setup. Home stretch now ladies, can't wait

Don't know how some of you are still working, it's hard enough at home with a toddler couldn't imagine working too.

We decided to take a break from the cold and visit sunny Gold Coast for a week. Last get away as 3

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh I'm jealous a trip away sounds awesome! I'd love a few days away but just had myself and DH rego due so no holiday for us though we did have 5 nights at gold coast in DEc last year before IVF in Jan.guess it helped us relax for what was ahead, and guess it worked planning to go to gold coast in Jan for few days with bub. Have a wonderful time on another note I'm now 30 weeks can't believe how quick time is flying! 4 weeks of work left after this week nausea has appeared this week argh havnt had it since 12 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay - well into the 29th week!
    yep clucky, I have the nausea back too - not nearly as bad, but stll there. Off meat again, and having MASSIVE cravings for avocado - a fruit I don't normally eat.
    all set up and ready to go...just need a bubba!
    life with a toddler and work and being pregnant at 40 is definitely taking its toll - I rang and scored an extra creche day today - as I still have one paper to write to finish my masters, and its due the same date as bub....no pressure or anything!
    glad to hear you are all kicking along - on the downhill run!
    woop woop

Thanks
    Reviews

Default sign off

Can someone please tell me how to create a signature line?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Nayez!
    I'm 29 weeks this week too! Woot woot! Not to long now
    To make a signature go to user panel - then edit signature.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear all about the "babymoons" happening. I'm off to Fiji for 5 days with my other half for a last relax. I'm the worst traveller in the world so will be interesting to see how I fly without medication but what can you do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bamca!! Fiji jealous!!!!! You will have a great time. Maybe try some lavender oil to relax you.... or take a preggie polaramine if you are allowed to make you a bit sleepy!!!

Nayez and Qlou 29 weeks 3rd woohoo! *highfive* thats very exciting.

Clucky boo to return of nausea. I have had flashes too. Everytime I dont eat bam!! Not looking fwd to the fast before the GTT

26+2 here. We are also off on our babymoon this weekend. North nsw coast. Cant wait to just chillout!