+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Qloulou

Hope your okay Clucky

I'm off to get my gestational diabetes test today and from memory the drink is gross! I didn't fast either as I couldn't remember if I needed to. 28 weeks today! better start getting our house in order soon for baby flea now we are back from our big last QLD holiday as the four of us at home. Our teens had a ball!

I've still got so much to buy and do for baby, we still have not finished building the shed so we can clear a room out to start a nursery. But I have officially stopped work now after that massive bleed and the swelling in my ankles. I can potter around home

Hope everyone else is going along well. Is anyone doing the 3D scans at this stage in pregnancy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a 4D Monday. We get one every visit (it is routine) but haven't got a good one since 10weeks lol. Bub has been breech since with hands and feet in front of the face, so could barely see a thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am thinking she has turned so fingers crossed for an awesome 30week scan xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clucky - hope you are feeling ok, and resting today.
    I have just got up for the second time today - glucose test (gag), so yep, fasting since yesterday - and no dinner as i felt too sick, then 21/2 hours of joy at the pathology centre - thank god it is over - awful!
    my last pregnancy, i only had to have a challange, so that is over pretty quick, but as I am older they prefer the long test - there is another reason right there to never do this again!
    torie - glad you have finished work - now you can just get organised - life will be pretty hectic anyway with renos etc and pregnancy.
    We are starting our renovations today - hopefully they will only take about 3 weeks - they my parter is taking 4 weeks off work pre baby to get everything finished - woooo hoooo - bring on baby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nayez I'm doing the GTT as well - did you get your results straight away?
    I've booked a day off work for it and will be taking myself for a yummy brunch, shopping, haircut and pedi afterwards!

Me 39 DF 35
    DD ICSI April 2011
    Baby no 2 due Nov 13 - natural!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had the GTT test this week. I dont get the results till I see the OB next Wed. Fx it comes back ok cos god help me (or anyone else around me!) if I cant have chocolate!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All good thank goodness bub is fine was very lucky could have been worse. I am glad it's the weekend though I'm absolutely buggered this week each weeks getting harder . Hate how it's harder to breath comfortably did my diabetes test last week. Ob said results were normal hmm don't know how as I seem to be living on clinkers! They also tested my iron which was low so I really need to start eating more foods with iron .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Green moon...I won't get results until next OBGyn app, unless it is abnormal...then they ring you.
    I was absolutely shattered after the test...I came straight home, ate, then slept for two hours! Take a banana with you so u can eat after the test...I forgot and really needed something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!!!

Preggie insomnia strikes again so thought I would drop in for a catch up.

Clucky - gosh your poor thing! Glad bub is ok *hugs*

Torie - hooray for finishing work. Sucks it was early but sounds like best thing to do for you and bubs. X

Bindy - hope you have a great scan! My monkey has been turned into the placenta with hands up as well! We are doing a scan end of August so hoping he/she behaves for it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

Torie  (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops hit submit too early!

Good advice re GTT. I was planning to work on my laptop during it then head upstairs to the office! We are away until Wed the week I need it done so not sure how I will fit it in lol. Might have to rethink!

AfM - still plugging along. 26 w this weekend I cant believe its going so fast! Had a great physio session yesterday to sort out back pain issues. But off to find a new bra this morning (not looking fwd to it!).
    Off on our babymoon next week!!!! Hoorays!!!!!