+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 79 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm glad you girls are all ok would have been such a scary time!!! make sure you all are getting lots of rest!!! I'm feeling bub kick properly now it's amazing I love it! I am have trouble tho and would love some advice! baby monitors!- there are about a million and so many different kinds I don't even know where to begin! any recommendation?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to newbeee22 For This Useful Post:

Torie  (17-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry if this handy hint is TMI, if you have a retreverted uterus like I do and I'm sure that a few of us have mentioned this before, ask the ob to turn the speculum upside down to make the wider end of the speculum lift the anterior wall of the vagina making it so much easier for the ob to see the cervix. My last pap smear took over 45 mins and I wish I knew this at the time so I could've told my GP and saved a heap of time, uncomfortableness and fiddling down stairs Have a happy Wednesday everyone

Thanks
    Reviews

Default monitors

Newbee - everyone will give you their opinion - you decide what is important to you...then shop!
    Here's mine: my partner and I both work in emergency services (and had looked after babies/families of SIDS) - therfore, we got the sound/movement monitor. We had the angelcare brand, and I would say I never once regretted it - however, I know there are other brands which offer the same peace of mind. I didn't like how the digital display on mine had the room temp as the largest LED - I would have liked a clock on it. But in terms of what it did for us - priceless. I have a large 3 story house on a large block with a pool - we were able to see at a glance whether the babe was breathing, and not even think about needing to check. We had the freedom to have parties etc downstairs and not worry.
    Did it go off?: yep, several times. Had she stopped breathing?: yep, once only. So, I would recommend a sound & movement monitor. The End!!! Now, good luck with making a choice!
    Last edited by Nayez2000; 17-07-2013 at 13:15. Reason: adding info

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no preference or opinion with baby monitors. I don't have one yet nor have I really started looking, oops lol. Get what is right for you Newbee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We also have an angelcare - my tech obsessed DP decided he needed the sound, movement and video lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies!
    How is every-one doing? I'm now 26 weeks woot woot!
    I have popped out quite a bit lol & he's kicks are strong now. My hubby can feel them too finally which so lovely. There is nothing more beautiful then a clucky man, it's so sweet. I googled the angelcare monitor. Looks good to me. I might have to go layby one. I have the day off & I'm feeling super happy today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That info about the baby monitor is really helpful- thanks! Just had my 19 week check up- a 'very bouncing baby'- with huge feet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks ladies I think I'm going to get angelcare they seem to have everything I want!! had our 20 week scan today! It a BOY!!!! we're so excited went straight to the shops and did some shopping! haha he is perfect cheeky tho camera shy lol wouldn't show his face for ages!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your baby boy Newbee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hooray newbee