+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hi all, been a while since I checked in! Hope you're all well and your bubbies are growing nice and strong!

I'm 21 weeks today, all was good at the morph scan an I started feeling bub a few weeks ago and now dp can feel him and I can see it from the outside which is so cool!!

Everything is going smoothly so far, I have another scan in 3 weeks to check my placenta but so far everything is on track!!

We've done a lot of the nursery, and it's looking really good. I can't believe there's going to be a baby in there in 20 weeks or so!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1373322851.158185.jpg

Bump at 20+5

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1373322877.894642.jpg

Baby boy <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no, IVF4baby, I hope all goes well with the stitch. Good luck for everything and I'm praying for you and baby xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivfforbaby View Post
    Bit of bad news for me today I got gastro yesterday and because of the pressure in my bowl from dirrear don't know hoe to spell it grr any way because of that I'm now 3cm dilated with bulging membranes
    Contractions have slowed down from the medicine they have given me and if all is well in the morning they will do a survival stitch
    I'm so scared I'm only 19 w 2 d so she won't survive if born now :.(
    Oh how frightening! Thoughts and best wishes to you, I hope things settle and and have a safe cervical stitch tomorrow.

Torie I can't imagine your terror, what a nightmare. Best to let midwives know. Support systems can be put in place by them to keep an eye on you. The ones in our area is called IPC integrated perinatal care which involves a group of health care professionals to help support you for the best possible outcome in your pregnancy. There will be a similar system in your hospital. Good luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update on yesterday is this morning in examination my water broke and its now a matter of waiting for my body to push her out or if I or the baby get an infection they will have to bring on labour on positive note if nothing happens and I make it another 3 to 4 weeks she might survive but at the moment she wouldn't I can't believe this has happened any way will let u know the outcome either way thanks lady's

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    So sorry to read ivfforbaby. Hope she holds on for a few weeks. Massive hugs to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keeping fingers crossed for you both xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow I'm so sorry you have to go through that IVFforBABy sounds terrible I hope everything works out for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Ivf... little bubba you stay put!!! Lots more growing to do. Keep us updated hun I hope you are ok x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh IVF..... stay put and keep growing little one. Thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you and your baby stay safe IVF, we are all sending our best wishes and hoping for the best possible outcome for you both. There are miracles and wonderful stories of hope, may you and your bubba become one (((HUGS)))