+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 79 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due Oct/Nov/Dec 2013 # 2

Hi newbie how exciting I'm 15 wks Wednesday. I'm going to an actual 3d gender place..they dont look for anything medical its purely for gender and pics..its only $75 and they r 99% accurate. I waited until 22 weeks with my daughter! I understand they will reschedule at no extra cost if they can't tell me. I have no patience and really wsnt to start sorting thru dd old clothes and make some room in the house being the first she had a ridiculous amount of clothes!!!

Sent from my LG-P970 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to all, another week closer to meeting our little miracles. I think the boy and girl tally must almost be even. Good luck for the scans next week newbie and mrs day (and anyone I've missed).
    Another girl!! 22week scan showed everything as normal. DP is a bit confused now as I don't really want to share with everyone what we are having. I'd like a couple of months as our little secret plus another scan just to confirm. We Have another one in 3weeks. I must be looking rather pregnant, a 50yr old lady offered me her seat on the train. Very nice of her but I just couldn't take an older lady's seat. Loving my bump and finally over the morning sickness.
    I can't believe that I'll be 23weeks tomorrow! Time is starting to fly. I'm loving all the updates from everyone. I haven't started seriously shopping yet. We had a look at prams and car seats and couldn't decide. Hoping for some bargains and inspiration in the June sales.

Thanks
    Reviews
    that sounds really good! what is the name of the place you are going to? I'm going to try and see if I can find something here in Melb!! good luck for your scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    I searched fetalphotos as that is the one a few friends have gone through. I'm in perth so they referred me to first photos which ia the branch in wa. But if u google fetal photos u get the info. The site has different packages ranging in price we just went with basic just want to know gender. Theu say on the site gender from 15w but when i rang to book she said they now do it from 14. :-)

Sent from my LG-P970 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I had a desk job now! Being on my feet for long periods is starting to make me very tired. I'm changing my shifts to only 4 hrs per shift. In next few weeks. Thank god! It just started to get harder now. I'm a cake decorator so I'm on my feet for long periods. They are training my replacement now. So looking forward to easy days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had a look there's heaps here but none that are a decent price for what you get and were trying to save so I think we're just going to have wait!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    have a great weekend everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone for ur help and dancing butterfly I think I will say to mum that I'm not keeping it a secret end of story again guys thanks hope everyone's going ok 4 months tomorrow can't believe how slow its gone i want the big belly and kicks already lol people tell me once I have that I won't want it lol I doubt it though lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    glad to hear you feel more comfortable ivfbaby xx Let us know how you go. We are here to debrief!!!

Bub is going crazy tonight!!! Might be my addiction to apple juice thats causing it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's funny ! Mine definitely is more active at night and early morning ah bad things to come ? Lots of sleepless nightts haha/ ah almost at 23 week mark the time is going way too fast! Getting very uncomfortable already: my sleep is terrible at moment!
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    glad to hear you feel more comfortable ivfbaby xx Let us know how you go. We are here to debrief!!!

Bub is going crazy tonight!!! Might be my addiction to apple juice thats causing it...