+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    I'd definitely be looking in vintage and op shops if you are after something budget friendly

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well. Mission fail. I ended up with a skirt and top because there just wasn't anything like I wanted.....possibly because I am totally out of season etc. A bit of googling tells me that the lady in the picture with the fab vintage style often wears Samantha Sung dresses.....at about $250-$450 bucks a pop . No wonder I like them - champagne taste on a beer (or passion pop) budget.

As it happens, I think I may be coming down with a cold and DD was sniffling before she went to bed. I will be so devestated if we are sick and can't go - this is the engagement party for the engagement we never thought would happen.