+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yup hate that I've put weight on so much I don't weigh myself anymore I just don't want to know. Makes me too upset!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

analioness  (16-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by xyz987; 09-07-2013 at 22:26.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to xyz987 For This Useful Post:

analioness  (16-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there!

I hear what you are saying about the food, I've thought the exact same thing. With my other two, I got back to my pre-pregnancy weight by the time they were 3 months old, but I cut out sugar completely and ate sensibly, so I will be definitely doing that again. How about you? Did you get back to your old self?

I'm 163 cm, so a bit shorter than you. I'm 39 weeks today and have gained 16 kg, which according to the weight gain chart on the ******* website is too much!

I do know what we are having but am keeping it a secret as husband wants a surprise! We already have 2 girls age 4 and 2.

Good luck with labour, I'm getting a few pre-childbirth jitters now, we know what we are in for third time around, lol.

Take care, hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kid spot website

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm too scared to look at the scales. At about 26wks I'd put on 9kg and I'm 30wks now and don't want to look.

Today while our everyone commented on how big I am for my gestation and I do feel huge but I don't feel I've put much on anywhere else other than my belly.

Where do you find your weight gain goes?

My GD test came back normal but at my appoint measured just under 3cm ahead of where I should have been so now I'm paranoid that the baby is big.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten80 View Post
    Hi there!

How about you? Did you get back to your old self?

I'm 163 cm, so a bit shorter than you. I'm 39 weeks today and have gained 16 kg, which according to the weight gain chart on the ******* website is too much!

I do know what we are having but am keeping it a secret as husband wants a surprise! We already have 2 girls age 4 and 2.

Good luck with labour, I'm getting a few pre-childbirth jitters now, we know what we are in for third time around, lol.
    Hi Kirsten,

Yes I managed to get back to my pre pregnancy weight too (not as fast though) with a pouch. Did u get flat or have the in-famous mummy pouch too? LOL. It took me about 7-8 months. Definitely not bikini daring but old clothes fit.

Well done with the steady weight gain! That doesn't sound like a lot, it wouldn't be by much that your off right?

Did you go over your delivery dates with your first too? How was your labour experience with the first two kids? I know what you mean about jitters. Ignorance is bliss isn't it!! Good Luck, look forward to hearing the good news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseysjellybeans View Post
    I'm too scared to look at the scales. At about 26wks I'd put on 9kg and I'm 30wks now and don't want to look.

Today while our everyone commented on how big I am for my gestation and I do feel huge but I don't feel I've put much on anywhere else other than my belly.

Where do you find your weight gain goes?

My GD test came back normal but at my appoint measured just under 3cm ahead of where I should have been so now I'm paranoid that the baby is big.
    Hi Joseysjellybeans,

I know what you mean by the comments you get from people. I get 'Not long now right?' With 3 months to go, I smile and agree...lol!

I've gained 90% of my weight in my belly and the rest in my lower half. I wouldn't get hung over with the size. I don't know how accurate they are. I saw my private OB in all 3 pregnancies who gave me an ultrasound and measured during each checkup. And my daughter came out bigger than what he measured. So I doubt they are really accurate.

Is this your first?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah it bothered me I went from 45kgs to 51kg hated it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Analioness

Yes this is my first😊 exciting times ahead!

I don't mind people commenting so much but I guess it just reinforces the fact that I feel like I'm bigger than what I should be.

I know that it's still unpredictable how big the baby is when they measure but still nags in the back of your mind cause who wants to push out a huge baby lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'd kill to be 51kg lol

Re size I found them to be horribly inaccurate. At 36w I was told dd was already 7 pound 1. She was born via c sec at 38+5 and was only 6 pound 13