+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Aldi Nappies...

Just wondering if anyone has had good experiences with the Aldi nappies lately?
    I used them for DS1, loved them.
    For DS2 I tried them, but they were terrible.
    For DD they held nothing in..

I mainly use MCNs but am after something for when we're out for the day or overnight. Huggies are too narrow for my chunky bub. BabyLove are too pillowy. lol.

Do the Aldi ones hold much? They look pretty slim, and do they fit chubby bubs without having to go a size up?

Sorry for all the Q's, just don't want to get them if they're no good..

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I reviewed some for BH and thought they were pretty good. Our nearest Aldi is almost an hour away though so haven't bought anymore.
    I've just switched from Huggies to Baby Love Driwave because they're cheaper.
    I hated BL with my twins (they had rashes and leaks) but they work well for DD3.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsOhara For This Useful Post:

oozzle  (12-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to love Aldi nappies, but when they changed them about 2 years ago they became terrible. I use snugglers now & have never had any problems with them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yeah BL were terrible with my last bub, but catch everything this one can throw at them!
    They just look so bulky on. I like the look of the Huggies, he just piddles straight out though!

Might grab a pack over the weekend and see how we go! Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    We use them on our 2 year old & find them pretty good. We still use Huggies at night.

Not sure if they are great for chubby babies as our DS has always been quite lean.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I use them for all 4 o my kids with no drama.
    We may have one or two nights where they soak themselves completely, but its very rare and I doubt any nappy would hold it.
    My BF 11 week old does some pretty spectacular number 3's which usually require a complete change of clothes. Again, not sure if any nappy would hold it in!
    I buy yellow for the baby and the others all wear red overnight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I used them with two of my babies but my last one can't use them as she gets a really bad rash.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My tall, almost 14kg dd has been leaking through her 16kg+ huggies nappies overnight so I thought I'd try Aldi nappies. Their biggest size is 15kg-25kg and they are shorter than the Huggies nappies by a little bit which is far from ideal for our dd. And yes she still leaked overnight. But we are using the whole packet and I'm managing. They are a bit more fiddly to put on (the tabs are a bit harder than Huggies to use & don't restick as well if you need to adjust things or if you are TTing like we are right now).

Thanks
    Reviews
    We've just switched from huggies to aldi as DS was out peeing the huggies overnight he still wakes up wet through occasionally in the aldi nappies but not every night like he was with huggies, thy are shorter than the huggies nappies which is not ideal for my tummy sleeper but I find them a better fit than the huggies he is tall and chunky around his bum and thighs 15kg+ 98cm at 26months
    Last edited by Ashley595; 13-06-2013 at 07:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love them! Only nappies I used. I switched to them after huggies left DS wet every single time!