Closed Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Bec~ View Post
    Can anyone find the story in any of the Murdoch press? I can't see it anywhere in news.com.au but it's on SMH and ABC.
    Yes. The Australian. Daily Telegraph. Herald Sun. Not hard to find.

Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Probably in the way that a lot of posts made on here which are derogatory to Abbott, speedos, etc, which are meant only for bubhubbers to view?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by pegasus View Post
    Probably in the way that a lot of posts made on here which are derogatory to Abbott, speedos, etc, which are meant only for bubhubbers to view?
    Nope. No dice. This is a public forum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    You vote for the libs? Stop scurrying in the dirt and saying but, but, but. Demand that your party be better.
    It wasn't 'my' party. What would you like me to demand? To who?
    Hey Abbott, don't make a dinner menu! Hey Mal, make sure you supervise the kitchen staff to make sure that the menu's are appropriately presented.
    Hey Bob Ellis, feel free to talk about Abbott as rudely as possible - the Labor party will still PAY you.

and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I think all of the people here wish the party they vote for would do better. I haven't back pedalled on anything, just pointing out that the menu in question has a pretty good chance of being nothing to do with the libs.

That doesn't mean I wish the libs wouldn't say or do better in a lot of things.

Same as Julie bishop took offense to the comments Julia Gillard made yesterday, and would likely take offense to the earlier comment in here re being deputy to Tony abbott

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mod-pegasus For This Useful Post:

Amiedoll  (13-06-2013),Guest654  (13-06-2013),Meld85  (13-06-2013)

Busy-Bee is offline Offending people since before Del :D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Father View Post
    Yes. The Australian. Daily Telegraph. Herald Sun. Not hard to find.
    Yes I have found one. http://www.news.com.au/national-news...-1226662703618

It seems, however, the original article has been removed (or at least the link doesn't work for me). How very telling. It's also interesting the images of Gillard used, always so very unflattering in Murdoch press.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Father View Post
    It wasn't 'my' party. What would you like me to demand? To who?
    Hey Abbott, don't make a dinner menu! Hey Mal, make sure you supervise the kitchen staff to make sure that the menu's are appropriately presented.
    Hey Bob Ellis, feel free to talk about Abbott as rudely as possible - the Labor party will still PAY you.
    And all I see is blah blah blah. Crazy dat.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

missie_mackxxxx  (13-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    Nope. No dice. This is a public forum.
    The menu would have most likely remained private except the owners son posted on his Facebook which was public enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pegasus View Post
    Yep. And if Abbott were to read those comments, I would assume that he would not cry about how offended he is that Labor voters are talking rudely about him. He is stronger than that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Bec~ View Post
    Yes I have found one. http://www.news.com.au/national-news...-1226662703618

It seems, however, the original article has been removed (or at least the link doesn't work for me). How very telling. It's also interesting the images of Gillard used, always so very unflattering in Murdoch press.
    Just the one? What about the other papers that I mentioned?

It's a conspiracy. Murdoch must have made the menu!