+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Try not to worry about it. At the end of the day you listened to your instincts amd reduced the dose. And you were only giving it a couple times a day so im sure he will be fine.

I would definately try the lower dose at each feed during the day for a few days and see if you notice an improvement.

As the others have said it is only a temp fix. The bottle says max 14 days but my dr said it was ok for a bit longer to get the losec into him before stopping.

Good luck and dont be so hard on yourself. Reflux babies are hard work and we just do whatever we can to survive.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    From my knowledge it is for temporary use to help diagnose reflux and then you move to trialling different script meds like losec. Has the doc given further instructions?

Thanks
    Reviews
    From my knowledge it is for temporary use to help diagnose reflux and then you move to trialling different script meds like losec. Has the doc given further instructions?

Similar Threads

1. Help! Advise on baby that cries before every sleep!
    By fizzmum in forum 'No Cry' Sleeping Solutions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 23-02-2013, 21:02
  2. After BC advise... please!
    By Jb2011 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 15:49
  3. Need advise
    By DADof3 in forum Dads Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 26-06-2012, 10:29