Sorry I might be in the wrong section..
Anyway, in our living room one wall and across the roof is constantly mouldy it looks like it's beginning to damage the paint. I have two questions.
Firstly, what can I do about it? I try to air the house with the door open but it's winter and I can only do this at night after I get home. I run a dehumidifier in the living room every second night (every other it goes in the bathroom). I try to spray and remove it with mould remover but it just keeps coming back in this spot. Any suggestions?
Secondly, I'm in a rental, I'm going to have to contact my agent about it. Will I get changed to fix it? I really can't afford that and I'm trying my best to fix it?
Just beside the mould is a huge water stain/bubble in the paint from water, it was here before we moved in. i don't know what its from but it doesn't appear to be wet anymore. could this be related ?