+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Searching for a Surrogate.

Hi Everyone,
    We are a heterosexual couple unable to have a child of our own due to a medical problem, if you are interested in becoming a surrogate, we would be so happy, please let us know, thankyou.
    Contact - managementprojections@gmail.com
    This is open for anyone interested in becoming a surrogate :-) feel free to contact me
    We are located in NSW, but willing to Travel.
    We have been searching for quite a while now.
    We are particularly interested in traditional surrogacy through any methods.
    Thankyou
    Last edited by Lookingforsurrogate; 03-07-2013 at 12:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It is illegal to pay a surrogate in Australia.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default payments for surrogacy

In NSW commercial surrogacy is prohibited. It is my understanding (this is not legal advice) that in all other states in Australia it is also prohibited except in NT where surrogacy is unregulated. So you would need to relocate rather than travel if you intend going down this path.

On the other hand, if you intend continuing to reside in NSW and want to do this legally, then altruistic surrogacy is what you need to do. What this means is that you can pay just about everyone for services related to the surrogacy at commercial rates, except the surrogate who is not allowed to receive a penny except to cover actual costs. I would describe anyone prepared to become an altruistic surrogate as an angel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou for your kind replies to my post and I appreciate your concerns and your information regarding the legalities of surrogacy within NSW and Australia.
    During my endeavours in searching for a surrogate, I have comprehensively investigated every aspect of surrogacy within Australia as well as many other countries including the legalities and contemporised services. I keep my information very up to date.

I wish to mention that I listed the information of where I currently reside for information purposes and did not mention in what location or by what jurisdictions that I would be governed for this service, I only placed an ad, for prospective surrogates of interest to contact me.
    Last edited by Lookingforsurrogate; 03-07-2013 at 13:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I and m, what is your timeframe? My partner and I are looking to be surrogates in 2015.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LookingForSurrogate
    I'm glad to see you've done your homework. If I were you I'd run an intention for a 'friendly donation' past my lawyer just to be sure. Good luck with your search. We're also on the same boat.

@Inklestar
    The best answer I think is as soon as practical. We do look forward to the next step in our family's life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Even a friendly gift is illegal in a surrogacy arrangement. The law states that a surrogate should not benefit in anyway other than expenses paid. ANY way...

Thanks
    Reviews
    If the rest of my posts were deleted this should have been too!!

I was offering advice and stating home truths (since I am heavily involved with the surrogate community in Australia) and I was insulted!!
    Last edited by sophie11; 03-07-2013 at 15:03.

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I have deleted a number of posts in this thread.

Surrogacy is an incredibly emotional and draining experience for everyone, so whilst we appreciate that its difficult for all - we ask that you deal with people with empathy and compassion.

If you cannot offer information in a supportive and friendly manner, please do not post.

To the OP - as it is illegal to offer payment for surrogacy in Australia (at least in most parts) you cannot offer any payment on this forum. You cannot use this forum to arrange for a surrogate that you intend to pay, unless it is done in a manner or jurisdiction that is completely legal. As you seem to have done your homework as to the laws in this area and have a good understanding of that, we appreciate if you abide by those laws on our forum.

And best wishes in finding your angel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, i would help from hungary (europe)..