+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Agree with all the pp's

His behavior is not your fault you are doing your best and need to do what's best for you and your DS

Angus 4~6~13, loved - wanted - missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Who wouldn't be depressed with a baby, sleep deprived and a w@nker of a husband??

Seriously, I think the best solution is seperation. What kind of man makes a baby, then carries on like this? And how do you mess with his seed? He sounds like a narcissistic child tbh.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

MilkingMaid  (12-06-2013),misskittyfantastico  (11-06-2013),Wise Enough  (11-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Who wouldn't be depressed with a baby, sleep deprived and a w@nker of a husband??

Seriously, I think the best solution is seperation. What kind of man makes a baby, then carries on like this? And how do you mess with his seed? He sounds like a narcissistic child tbh.
    Exactly this.

If he really wouldn't see his son just because you split up then I'm afraid your DS is better off without him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sheesh, he sounds like a tool..

If this was me, I'd hurry that separation up and get on with enjoying life. It's too short to be around negative people.

Good luck and you're not a monster.. You sound like a tired Mummy who has just had a gutful..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge hugs x Have you got anyone you can go and stay with for a few weeks and clear your head? Your husband is carrying like a complete pig and you do not need his manipulative behaviour or threats in your life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    And FYI I'm 34 and a single mum (also pregnant via donor sperm), so probably spinster territory. And I can tell you I would take spinster over your situation. Who needs that drama in their life?? I wouldn't want someone so negative and manipulative around my kids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Enough View Post
    I'm so angry at your husband on your behalf. How can he say such horrible things? And to say if you break up he's never going to see his son again?? It seems like really manipulative and controlling behaviour.

You're not a monster. You're a sleep deprived mum with a husband who clearly has issues (or is just an @rse).

It will get better, hang in there. I'm a solo mum and when it's just the two of you it's nothing but love. No one else to think about, no other relationships to maintain. You can spend all day cuddling your bub and have cereal for dinner with no judgment.
    I think this is pretty spot on.

The 'lonely old spinster' thing is a total myth. Being single is awesome, nothing sad about it.

I can't believe the things your husband has said to you.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to eMBe For This Useful Post:

Stiflers Mom  (12-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm also a spinster and love my life, wouldn't trade it for anything

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Thanks for your responses. Gosh, I hope I haven't offended anyone with the spinster thing. I just mentioned it as one of the thoughts I've been having. I do get mildly excited sometimes at the idea of calling all the shots. It kind of appeals to my control freak tendencies :-)

I should have clarified, I am seeing a therapist for my PND, and have been since February, but I haven't really shared these feelings about my son with her. I'm a bit too ashamed, but maybe it's just time to be brave in lots of areas of my life, I think.

Thank you again. Supportive words go a long way for me at the moment.

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    Mrs Harvey-snap.

I understand totally what you mean about feeling detached and the resentment feelings towards bub. I was actually going to make a similar thread but don't need to now.

You are not a monster. My God I understand what you mean.

Sent from my magical black talky thingy using bubhub
    I hope you're feeling better today, DSS...