+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    They've probably caused themselves too many headaches with the Christmas layby, and thus removed it. Fair enough really. Better to say, "nope, sorry, not happening," than to lose a dozen parcels and deal with that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just looked at the catalogue and its pretty much 95% kmart branded stuff. Im no brand snob but I dont do kmart brands anymore, everytime I have, its fallen apart the next day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Solarberry View Post
    I just looked at the catalogue and its pretty much 95% kmart branded stuff. Im no brand snob but I dont do kmart brands anymore, everytime I have, its fallen apart the next day.
    This has been a deliberate decision by the general manager who took over (a year-ish ago?). Kmart was going down the gurgler and he has totally turned it around, there have been massive write ups in business papers about it cos the economic turnaround has apparently been so unbelievable.
    Anyway, one of his strategies was to focus on cheaper own-brand products rather than stocking brand names.
    No more Bonds undies from Kmart

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trustno1 View Post
    No, but you can always do the shopping online and get it delivered to your door.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I have known people who didn't receive their items on time from target and big w

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BigRedV For This Useful Post:

wilding  (13-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I spoke to someone at Kmart today and they were recording a loss due to ppl doing mass laybys. So they order more stock for the shelves then people don't go through with layby. I got a train table today for $39! It was marked $59 and scanned at $39

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by happygirl1982 View Post
    I spoke to someone at Kmart today and they were recording a loss due to ppl doing mass laybys. So they order more stock for the shelves then people don't go through with layby. I got a train table today for $39! It was marked $59 and scanned at $39

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    they need to do what target does and expect customers pay a bit each fortnight. if they don't you get a letter sent, then your lay buy cancelled. That stops having to hold huge parcels for 6 months for people not to pay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think Kmart will lose even more this year!!Ive done a turnaround,first time ever and took advantage of EOFY sales,went to Amart Sports and got a BMX and a longboard skateboard for $130 which hides under my bed till oct bdays Big W and Target for santa stuff until dec!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Last edited by LaDiDah; 18-09-2014 at 16:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Someone I know works for kmart, and what ive HEARD is kmart doesn't have xmas 'sales' as they've already got such cheap prices. I don't believe they are doing xmas layby either.

mother to a beautiful baby boy