+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    target is the 26th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    This from kmart

We’re excited to give you an exclusive preview of our Toys catalogue, featuring our new range of irresistibly priced toys. We’ve designed toys that inspire imaginative new ways to play. And we’ve brought back some classic favourites from your own childhood toys that will tempt you to share in the fun.
    In fact, both the range and the everyday low prices of the Kmart toys featured in this catalogue will be available from now through to Christmas. Because these prices won’t change, we’ve removed Christmas layby. But we still offer our 8-week layby program. It’s here throughout the year to help you budget and keep surprise gifts out of sight.
    We believe that your family deserves affordable, quality toys - every day of the year. So, let the play begin, and never end!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay wonder when the target catalogue will come out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just picked up a sale catalogue from our local Toyworld, they are offering lay-by until Christmas Eve and no lay-by fees. I haven't had a look at it yet.

For us it is not so much financial side of things (although it does really help to spread the cost over 3 months rather than all at once) but more the fact that they hold the items up until December so I don't have to hide things until Christmas time. Usually I pick up my Christmas Lay-bys the week school finishes so I can get the wrapped and sorted before the kids are around.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SpottySocks For This Useful Post:

Nmgb  (13-06-2013)