+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I know it sucks now but it makes the decision very easy should it arise again.

What a dumb cow.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

MonsterMoosMum  (11-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I probably would have done the same thing and ring to be sure.

She could've gone about it a better way if all she wanted was to be in contact again.

Keep your chin up

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lauzy83 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellyfishie View Post
    Faaark! You poor thing
    How did these people raise a normal daughter?? Well, you've always seemed pretty normal on BH anyway
    Raised pfft raised, dad did most of the raising and mum was always to busy doing her own thing.
    I grew up in a house where fighting and violence was a daily occurrence. I used to sit outside with my little bothers and sisters in the cold because dad would take off after a fight to drink and mum "didnt want to see the faces that ruined her life "

I'm pretty sure I'm the way I am because I Dont want to be like her and I don't want my kids feeling why I do.

Its something I should know better by now, I get sucked into her crap all the time, this one she's Cried wolf too many times and as mean as it sounds I think se could drop tomorrow and I wouldn't care anymore. Why waste my time my tears over someone who has shown time and time again that thy do nt care about me at all

Me(21)+DH(25)+DS(4)+DD(2)
    Tank(mastiff x)+Echo(oz cattle)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterMoosMum For This Useful Post:

Dosia  (11-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMoosMum View Post
    Surprise surprise it was utter bullsh!t!

I'm so far over the manipulative childish sick games she plays, I cannot for one minute understand why I even slightly thought it was true.

I rang her myself and told her to rot in hell an I mean every go damn word of it.

I was so angry I had a smoke after months of not having one single cigarette.

I've told mil if she gets anymore notes to bin them I don't want to know anything. I couldn't care.

I was waiting to hear what the SIL had to say before replying.

I am so sorry for what you have been through. I cannot think of anything to write that will make you feel better, just please know that for what it's worth I am thinking of you and sending hugs!!!!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Leopard For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there

I think we have the same sort of person for a mother! It has been a long hard road to cut my mother out of my life. Her toxicity has caused me alot of grief and heartache, not to mention depression. Having your own mum turn on you is ome of the hardest things and you are a strong woman for getting rid of her and getting on with your life and unfortunately people like this will do anything for attention. My mum after finding out i was pregnant, tried to tell me and alot of other people SHE was pregnant (not true my siblings told me they had been seeing dirty tampons left in obvious places, YUCK). And when my Nan had a stroke and passed away i only got abused over the phone about how apparently I had caused it. Well it was later discovered that my Nan had suffered the stroke after getting very stressed out and worked up about things and was begging my Stepdad (mums hubby, who are now separated) to stop my mother doing things she was. I havent spoken to my mother in nearly two years and i still get hate msgs saying "please go kill yourself" and msgs over fb from her friends wanting to bash me because im apparently a disrespectful daughter. It hurts everytime but i rarely reply and if i do i wait until the following morning (when she is sober and not drugged) and just say "thank you for making it clear why i have nothing to do with you". People have been telling me im wrong for wanting to keep my baby away from her when it is born but honestly if i could protect my kid from that toxicity i will in a heartbeat. You are doing well. Stay strong and dont buy into their mind games. Take a little pleasure in the fact that since they have caused you so much pain, that they will be pained by not being in your childrens lives. Always remember that people like that most likely have mental illness to some degree (why else would they play games like that?) and if they are not willing to change you are only protecting yourself and your family from that crap. Sounds like you have a wonderful supportive family in your in laws. You should be very grateful for that. My partners family are in London! Hope you feel better soon. And like i said stay strong, jokes on them because they obviously lead a boring life to do that crap. Hugs to you xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rachelelizabeth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks for all the supportive comments guys. Thanks for giving me a place to vent and get very thing off my chest and for not judging me.... I truly appreciate it all

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MonsterMoosMum For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (11-06-2013),bpac  (11-06-2013),Lauzy83  (11-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by rachelelizabeth View Post
    Hey there

I think we have the same sort of person for a mother! It has been a long hard road to cut my mother out of my life. Her toxicity has caused me alot of grief and heartache, not to mention depression. Having your own mum turn on you is ome of the hardest things and you are a strong woman for getting rid of her and getting on with your life and unfortunately people like this will do anything for attention. My mum after finding out i was pregnant, tried to tell me and alot of other people SHE was pregnant (not true my siblings told me they had been seeing dirty tampons left in obvious places, YUCK). And when my Nan had a stroke and passed away i only got abused over the phone about how apparently I had caused it. Well it was later discovered that my Nan had suffered the stroke after getting very stressed out and worked up about things and was begging my Stepdad (mums hubby, who are now separated) to stop my mother doing things she was. I havent spoken to my mother in nearly two years and i still get hate msgs saying "please go kill yourself" and msgs over fb from her friends wanting to bash me because im apparently a disrespectful daughter. It hurts everytime but i rarely reply and if i do i wait until the following morning (when she is sober and not drugged) and just say "thank you for making it clear why i have nothing to do with you". People have been telling me im wrong for wanting to keep my baby away from her when it is born but honestly if i could protect my kid from that toxicity i will in a heartbeat. You are doing well. Stay strong and dont buy into their mind games. Take a little pleasure in the fact that since they have caused you so much pain, that they will be pained by not being in your childrens lives. Always remember that people like that most likely have mental illness to some degree (why else would they play games like that?) and if they are not willing to change you are only protecting yourself and your family from that crap. Sounds like you have a wonderful supportive family in your in laws. You should be very grateful for that. My partners family are in London! Hope you feel better soon. And like i said stay strong, jokes on them because they obviously lead a boring life to do that crap. Hugs to you xxx

Are sure our mothers aren't the same person in general. Jesus friggen sounds like it. Thanks so much & I'm sorry you have been in the same situations as I have. It definately sucks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    So sorry to hear that. At least you know now and won't be wondering... Don't beat yourself up about the smoke- you have done so well!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bpac For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep i think they might be the same person!! It does suck but i find im a stronger person for it (NOT that id wish it upon anyone) and I am alot happier person since having gotten rid of her out of my life.
    X

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rachelelizabeth For This Useful Post:

dancingchipmunk  (11-06-2013),MonsterMoosMum  (11-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by bpac View Post
    So sorry to hear that. At least you know now and won't be wondering... Don't beat yourself up about the smoke- you have done so well!
    I'm glad I looked into it and took measures yo find out cause I now 100% she her true colours, definately has changed her spots.
    Thanks for all your supportive comments

19. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterMoosMum For This Useful Post:

bpac  (11-06-2013)