Closed Thread
Page 93 of 94 FirstFirst ... 438391929394 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Veronica25 View Post
    What is a trigger

Sent from my DROIDX using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Ovidrel is the drug name. Clomid made my follicles grow but I wasnt getting any signs of the LH surge that makes you ovulate (picked up from blood test). So I had to have an injection of ovidrel and that makes you ovulate 36-44 hours later I ovulated and got pregnant! I was pretty much 36 hours spot on after the injection. This cycle I think I was a little later

Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ok so ovidrel so was you seeing a fs

Thanks
    Reviews
    The whole thing is monitored by my fs, clomid, blood tests, ultrasound and then ovidrel. I didn't even know GPS would give people clomid without monitoring!! My gp immediately referred me to a fs when I had been off the pill for a year and not pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nippy View Post
    The whole thing is monitored by my fs, clomid, blood tests, ultrasound and then ovidrel. I didn't even know GPS would give people clomid without monitoring!! My gp immediately referred me to a fs when I had been off the pill for a year and not pregnant.

Well my gynecologist told me the same and because fs cost money he wanted to see if he could make me ovulate without going through all that so he trying me on clomid for these cycles then he say if he can't get me to ovulate then he will refer me to fs

Thanks
    Reviews
    FX you don't need to spend the money!!

Just temp and opk everyday and you shouldnt miss it! you could just BD every other day until your temp rises too. Good chance of catching the egg that way. Then an extra sesh when you see a positive opk.

Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nippy View Post
    FX you don't need to spend the money!!

Just temp and opk everyday and you shouldnt miss it! you could just BD every other day until your temp rises too. Good chance of catching the egg that way. Then an extra sesh when you see a positive opk.

Good luck!!

So ok I'm going to try and this temp if it rise that means I release an egg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/hubbub-blog/acupuncture-and-fertility/

Hi Veronica ,
    the link above gives you a bit of info on acupuncture for fertilty. There is lots of research to confirm it is helpful and does work. Most IVF clinics have their own partner acupuncture site to combine IVF with Acupuncture as the results are oftern better doing the combo.

Hi everyone else Happy Friday
    AFM: just a bit confused today, on CD14 and have EWCM and cramps signalling ovulation but the OPK tests are negative ?? Hmm, think i will trust my body!
    xxxxxxxx
    Thanks Bel2466 for posting the link about acupuncture I've been considering trying it as I'll be onto my 4th round of clomid soon.

I've had friends who have done it and they swear that is the reason for falling pregnant as it was the only thing different they did during their cycle.

Thinking it might be worth a shot.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by BH-tech; 17-08-2015 at 11:11. Reason: Link Update

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    7 DPO and my feet are on fire. It's raining and cold here and I'm wearing socks and Nikes yet my feet are so unbelievably hot. Probably completely unrelated to ttc, but silly me googled and a few that have had this got a BFP. Been getting weird sharp pains in the cervix as well. I always manage to be cool calm and collected until I get a week out from AF, then the obsessing begins

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    Thanks Bel2466 for posting the link about acupuncture I've been considering trying it as I'll be onto my 4th round of clomid soon.

I've had friends who have done it and they swear that is the reason for falling pregnant as it was the only thing different they did during their cycle.

Thinking it might be worth a shot.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I'm hoping so Twinkley, this is my first cycle adding acupuncture and just got a very positive OPK today on CD14. I have never got one this early before (usually on day 18 or later), so maybe the acupuncture is helping ? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    7 DPO and my feet are on fire. It's raining and cold here and I'm wearing socks and Nikes yet my feet are so unbelievably hot. Probably completely unrelated to ttc, but silly me googled and a few that have had this got a BFP. Been getting weird sharp pains in the cervix as well. I always manage to be cool calm and collected until I get a week out from AF, then the obsessing begins
    Oh Del I hope the funny signs are a BFP for you! The only symptom I get that I only get when preg that I don't get with PMS is the weird sense of smell!
    Good luck testing, hope the next few days go fast for u x