Closed Thread
Page 92 of 94 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Veronica25 View Post
    Sent from my DROIDX using The Bub Hub mobile app

Hey nippy iv heard of all except acupuncture . how can sticking small needles in our body help with getting pregnant.....??? Anyways I have question?? If I'm on clomid 3_7 then would if effect me if I have 7 day cycle instead of 5 day cycle?
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/hubbub-blog...and-fertility/

Hi Veronica ,
    the link above gives you a bit of info on acupuncture for fertilty. There is lots of research to confirm it is helpful and does work. Most IVF clinics have their own partner acupuncture site to combine IVF with Acupuncture as the results are oftern better doing the combo.

Hi everyone else Happy Friday
    AFM: just a bit confused today, on CD14 and have EWCM and cramps signalling ovulation but the OPK tests are negative ?? Hmm, think i will trust my body!
    xxxxxxxx
    Last edited by BH-tech; 17-08-2015 at 11:12. Reason: Link Update

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks bel2466

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another question ladies can you get pregnant on your fertile days??? And on opk will the test show your ovulation day or will it show your fertile days I'm all confused even with my cervix ...on day 2 of af my cervix was very open and low I could stick my finger in the hole. now my cervix is up higher and close and af still here but not heavy and today is cd6 ..I don't know how to distinguish a cervix thats going to o after af leaves and tomorrow is last pill of clomid ladies so I need answer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spermies can live up to 5 days. So you can get utd if you have sex day 5, or 4 or 3 or 2 or 1 days before ovulation, on the day of ovulation and you have about 24 hours before the egg dies after you ovulate- so sometimes just after you ovulate you can catch the egg.

I don't know heaps about the cervix though. I've heard of can be a little unreliable and quite different from person to person. Can someone else chime in on that one??

An opk detects an lh surge, I think you have time after seeing a positive before you actually release the egg- 12-24 hours? But temperature tracking shows that you have already ovulated when you see the rise. So good to see that it has happened but it is already too late I think once the rise has occurred

You get pregnant once you ovulated but you should be getting sperm in there ready and waiting on your fertile days

Hope that helped!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nippy For This Useful Post:

Veronica25  (13-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I find cervix position very reliable, the key is knowing what is normal for you. Mine is low, closed and hard with AF then about 3 days before ovulation it goes up really high and goes soft and open.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

nippy  (13-09-2013),Veronica25  (13-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nippy View Post
    Spermies can live up to 5 days. So you can get utd if you have sex day 5, or 4 or 3 or 2 or 1 days before ovulation, on the day of ovulation and you have about 24 hours before the egg dies after you ovulate- so sometimes just after you ovulate you can catch the egg.

I don't know heaps about the cervix though. I've heard of can be a little unreliable and quite different from person to person. Can someone else chime in on that one??

An opk detects an lh surge, I think you have time after seeing a positive before you actually release the egg- 12-24 hours? But temperature tracking shows that you have already ovulated when you see the rise. So good to see that it has happened but it is already too late I think once the rise has occurred

You get pregnant once you ovulated but you should be getting sperm in there ready and waiting on your fertile days

Hope that helped!

Ok ok I'm getting hang of this ..tomorrow is last day of clomid and yes this is my first time I'm praying for some type of closure because I know in the past my body don't ovulate and this slight facial hair shows this as my doctor would say and then he also said that if I don't get my cycle next month on my own that I didn't ovulate this month so I'm hoping for success off this metformin and clomid and folic acid.......have you ladies had any success conceiving off any meds!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it worked for me first clomid cycle. So it can be done!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it worked for me first clomid cycle. So it can be done!

Mind me asking was you just taking clomid alone and what other approach you use as in opk, temp, etc... I'm so nervous that I will miss something

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I forgot I had a trigger too. Blood tests and an ultrasound the day of the trigger. I temp'd. I did an opk after trigger (I had never seen a positive!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I forgot I had a trigger too. Blood tests and an ultrasound the day of the trigger. I temp'd. I did an opk after trigger (I had never seen a positive!).

What is a trigger