Closed Thread
Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nippy View Post
    Hey, I had a blood test because they are monitoring me whilst on clomid/trigger. I had no idea how to naturally increase it, it is released after ovulation from the corpus luteum which is the left over empty egg sack. I think I released two eggs this cycle. My ultrasound showed two ready to pop, hence a higher number. I heard acupuncture can help, and some people have cream to help increase progesterone.

Also read somewhere that reducing your exposure to xenohormones can help because these contain estrogen. And estrogen dominance can mess up progesterone. So car fumes, certain plastic, industrial meats, solvents, pesticides... I dunno how much it helps though.. ? :/

As with the number- higher the better I think? So above 10? They like to see it closer to 30 I think but 20s are "normal". Some FSs have different benchmarks. I also read that medicated cycles are usually higher than natural.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Sent from my DROIDX using The Bub Hub mobile app

Hey nippy iv heard of all except acupuncture . how can sticking small needles in our body help with getting pregnant.....??? Anyways I have question?? If I'm on clomid 3_7 then would if effect me if I have 7 day cycle instead of 5 day cycle?
    Last edited by Veronica25; 12-09-2013 at 08:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The wicked witch arrived today, a day late. I was sure this was THE month!
    One more round of clomid will be my 4th (on clomid, 7th of ttc). Time to go back to fs I think 😥
    Good luck for those left to test ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Veronica25 View Post

Hey nippy iv heard of all except acupuncture . how can sticking small needles in our body help with getting pregnant.....??? Anyways I have question?? If I'm on clomid 3_7 then would if effect me if I have 7 day cycle instead of 5 day cycle?
    ERM I don't know what you mean by a 7 day or a 5 day cycle. I take clomid CD 3-7 too. My natural cycles are crazy long. On clomid I have had to trigger on day 14 and once on day 12. I don't have the LH surge on my own. So clomid for me grows my follicles but didn't make me ovulate. The best quality eggs come from ovulating around day 14 I think. If you ovulate late you have more of a chance of having a lesser egg (but not ALWAYS). So I get triggered. Then I don't know how long the luteal phase is because the first one I got pregnant and the second... Will I'm 8 days in!

I think clomid can completely alter you cycles but for some it doesn't make ovulation happen it just simulates the follicles to grow and that's enough for some people to do the rest on their own. Well that's how I understand it!

Did I answer your question? :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    ERM I don't know what you mean by a 7 day or a 5 day cycle. I take clomid CD 3-7 too. My natural cycles are crazy long. On clomid I have had to trigger on day 14 and once on day 12. I don't have the LH surge on my own. So clomid for me grows my follicles but didn't make me ovulate. The best quality eggs come from ovulating around day 14 I think. If you ovulate late you have more of a chance of having a lesser egg (but not ALWAYS). So I get triggered. Then I don't know how long the luteal phase is because the first one I got pregnant and the second... Will I'm 8 days in!

I think clomid can completely alter you cycles but for some it doesn't make ovulation happen it just simulates the follicles to grow and that's enough for some people to do the rest on their own. Well that's how I understand it!

Did I answer your question? :/

umm yes kind of what I was saying did it make a difference on how long you bleed whether its 5 days or 7

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh okay AF was like 5 days for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I do t think it makes a difference. I have had a range of AF lengths on Clomid but find my AF is shorter on it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh okay AF was like 5 days for me.

Oh ok first round on clomid looks like af sticking around 7 days...I just didn't know if the longer af is will I miss my o days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I've found clomid has shortened AF right up for me every month I've taken it. Without it, I have AF 5-6 days, with the last day being spotting.

On clomid I only have 2 sometimes 3 days of AF then 2 days of spotting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    I do t think it makes a difference. I have had a range of AF lengths on Clomid but find my AF is shorter on it.
    How do you know when you ovulate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Either OpK, temps or blood test :-)