Closed Thread
Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 910 of 931
  1. #901
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nippy View Post
    Hey, I had a blood test because they are monitoring me whilst on clomid/trigger. I had no idea how to naturally increase it, it is released after ovulation from the corpus luteum which is the left over empty egg sack. I think I released two eggs this cycle. My ultrasound showed two ready to pop, hence a higher number. I heard acupuncture can help, and some people have cream to help increase progesterone.

    Also read somewhere that reducing your exposure to xenohormones can help because these contain estrogen. And estrogen dominance can mess up progesterone. So car fumes, certain plastic, industrial meats, solvents, pesticides... I dunno how much it helps though.. ? :/

    As with the number- higher the better I think? So above 10? They like to see it closer to 30 I think but 20s are "normal". Some FSs have different benchmarks. I also read that medicated cycles are usually higher than natural.



    Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app


    Sent from my DROIDX using The Bub Hub mobile app

    Hey nippy iv heard of all except acupuncture . how can sticking small needles in our body help with getting pregnant.....??? Anyways I have question?? If I'm on clomid 3_7 then would if effect me if I have 7 day cycle instead of 5 day cycle?
    Last edited by Veronica25; 12-09-2013 at 08:42.

  2. #902
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    429
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked
    70
    Reviews
    0
    The wicked witch arrived today, a day late. I was sure this was THE month!
    One more round of clomid will be my 4th (on clomid, 7th of ttc). Time to go back to fs I think 😥
    Good luck for those left to test ;-)

  3. #903
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked
    34
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Veronica25 View Post
    Sent from my DROIDX using The Bub Hub mobile app

    Hey nippy iv heard of all except acupuncture . how can sticking small needles in our body help with getting pregnant.....??? Anyways I have question?? If I'm on clomid 3_7 then would if effect me if I have 7 day cycle instead of 5 day cycle?
    ERM I don't know what you mean by a 7 day or a 5 day cycle. I take clomid CD 3-7 too. My natural cycles are crazy long. On clomid I have had to trigger on day 14 and once on day 12. I don't have the LH surge on my own. So clomid for me grows my follicles but didn't make me ovulate. The best quality eggs come from ovulating around day 14 I think. If you ovulate late you have more of a chance of having a lesser egg (but not ALWAYS). So I get triggered. Then I don't know how long the luteal phase is because the first one I got pregnant and the second... Will I'm 8 days in!

    I think clomid can completely alter you cycles but for some it doesn't make ovulation happen it just simulates the follicles to grow and that's enough for some people to do the rest on their own. Well that's how I understand it!

    Did I answer your question? :/


    Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  4. #904
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nippy View Post
    ERM I don't know what you mean by a 7 day or a 5 day cycle. I take clomid CD 3-7 too. My natural cycles are crazy long. On clomid I have had to trigger on day 14 and once on day 12. I don't have the LH surge on my own. So clomid for me grows my follicles but didn't make me ovulate. The best quality eggs come from ovulating around day 14 I think. If you ovulate late you have more of a chance of having a lesser egg (but not ALWAYS). So I get triggered. Then I don't know how long the luteal phase is because the first one I got pregnant and the second... Will I'm 8 days in!

    I think clomid can completely alter you cycles but for some it doesn't make ovulation happen it just simulates the follicles to grow and that's enough for some people to do the rest on their own. Well that's how I understand it!

    Did I answer your question? :/


    Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    umm yes kind of what I was saying did it make a difference on how long you bleed whether its 5 days or 7

    Sent from my DROIDX using The Bub Hub mobile app

  5. #905
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked
    34
    Reviews
    0
    Oh okay AF was like 5 days for me.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  6. #906
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    961
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I do t think it makes a difference. I have had a range of AF lengths on Clomid but find my AF is shorter on it.

  7. #907
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nippy View Post
    Oh okay AF was like 5 days for me.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Oh ok first round on clomid looks like af sticking around 7 days...I just didn't know if the longer af is will I miss my o days

    Sent from my DROIDX using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. #908
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22,848
    Thanks
    6,200
    Thanked
    16,892
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I've found clomid has shortened AF right up for me every month I've taken it. Without it, I have AF 5-6 days, with the last day being spotting.

    On clomid I only have 2 sometimes 3 days of AF then 2 days of spotting.

  9. #909
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    I do t think it makes a difference. I have had a range of AF lengths on Clomid but find my AF is shorter on it.
    How do you know when you ovulate

    Sent from my DROIDX using The Bub Hub mobile app

  10. #910
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    961
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Either OpK, temps or blood test :-)


 

Similar Threads

  1. clomid 2013 support friends
    By sarahf in forum Non-IVF fertility assistance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 14-06-2013, 22:13
  2. Clomid Support thread #12
    By MonsterMummy in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 920
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 12:05
  3. Clomid Support thread #11
    By mam83 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 1001
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 20:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Riverton Leisureplex
An Extreme Family Pass at Riverton Leisureplex is the ultimate way to cool off during the summer school holidays. The $30 Pass allows pool and waterslide access for 2 adults and 2 children, as well as a drink, popcorn and an icy pole for each person.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Shapland Swim Schools
Semi private learn to swim classes for a maximum of 3 children in specialized heated teaching pools. Our swim schools are located across Brisbane, Ipswich and the Sunshine Coast, ensuring there's a school near you.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!