Page 89 of 94 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Little Ted, sending big hugs your way x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mumzy1976 For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all I'm new here today is cd3 for me and I start my first round of clomid and been taking metformin I hope to meet new people and hear alot of success!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Veronica!!!
    I hope your ttc journey will be productive soon.

I haven't tried prog. presseries - I enquired after our second loss and was told that my progesterone levels were fine for this one. I think from memory they were just below 50 on day 21 and in the 50s a couple of weeks later - what level is good in pregnancy? They weren't checked after that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ah ok. I'm not sure what levels are supposed to be during preg. I hope you get your sticky bub soon. I'm so sorry you've had this experience. I'm not sure what else lengthens LP. Some ladies have said using B6 helps but can take a couple of months to kick in. Others have spoke highly of acupuncture which I'm thinking of giving a go too.

I have two more rounds of Clomid before I have to have a lap, hysteroscopy and d&c with Gonal F. I really hope I don't end up needing it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Ah ok. I'm not sure what levels are supposed to be during preg. I hope you get your sticky bub soon. I'm so sorry you've had this experience. I'm not sure what else lengthens LP. Some ladies have said using B6 helps but can take a couple of months to kick in. Others have spoke highly of acupuncture which I'm thinking of giving a go too.

I have two more rounds of Clomid before I have to have a lap, hysteroscopy and d&c with Gonal F. I really hope I don't end up needing it.
    I fell with our first after having the lap done. That was about 6 years and a couple of weeks ago now. Though I had had a break from clomid for 6 months after having 6 cycles on it, and then had a dose after the lap and was so shocked when it worked.

I was supposed to have another lap in August if the clomid hadn't worked again, but it did. But now not pregnant again. Will be interesting to hear what fs says.

It would be great for you to fall before you have to have a lap done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh LT you've been through the ringer! When's your next appointment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Hi Veronica!!!
    I hope your ttc journey will be productive soon.

I haven't tried prog. presseries - I enquired after our second loss and was told that my progesterone levels were fine for this one. I think from memory they were just below 50 on day 21 and in the 50s a couple of weeks later - what level is good in pregnancy? They weren't checked after that.
    Thanks alot you guys so eatting healthy works

Sent from my DROIDX using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post

Hello Rebe my doctor gave me the hysteroscopy and d& c because I was bleeding light then heavy and it got to the point where it didnt wanna go off during the surgery he found 1 pollic which was causing the bleeding and then he gave me provera to induce my cycle and put me on clomid 3~7 today im on cd4 this is my first round so wish me luck

Sent from my DROIDX using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Veronica. Fingers crossed this is your months x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Next appt is in the holidays. Will see what happens. We don't dare ttc before we find out what is going on.