Closed Thread
Page 86 of 94 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    How exciting. It's amazing how the days feel so long through all this.
    But when the day comes it will seem like the week went so quick

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to all those with their bfn's. Its so hard dealing with that one little line month after month!! Fingers crossed for bfp's for you all soon!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Silly question but its so much at the forefront of my mind!!! For the last 24 hrs I have been experiencing a dull aching pain in my groin and pubic bone. Is this a symptom of preg or progesterone pessaries ?? I'm still using them as AF hasn't showed yet and am 13dpo. Clutching at straws lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well this month I'm having a break but I decided to do some experimenting. I took my Clomid 25mg cd2 till 6 same as previous cycles. I have had Ovidrel trigger injs for each of the 4 IUI cycles so I thought I'd see if I O'd on my own. This is from tonight CD12... Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images
    Last edited by nickilee; 04-09-2013 at 19:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nickilee View Post
    Well this month I'm having a break but I decided to do some experimenting. I took my Clomid 25mg cd2 till 6 same as previous cycles. I have had Ovidrel trigger injs for each of the 4 IUI cycles so I thought I'd see if I O'd on my own. This is from tonight CD12... Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yay! I'm thinking of having a break this cycle too. How exciting that it looks like you're Oing on your own and at a good time!!

AFM 14dpo cd29 and BFN and no AF. Had bloods done anyway this morning as per FS request but highly doubt any things there. I'd say the pessaries are delaying AF otherwise I should have had at least a faint pos by now. Sigh. I'm thanking the universe that I go on holiday next Friday. Otherwise I would have had a mega melt down I think. 8 days can't come fast enough. FS appointment on Tuesday for next steps and secretly hoping she recommends a break even though I want this so badly.

How is everyone else going???

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBeCcA7 For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (05-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Silly question but its so much at the forefront of my mind!!! For the last 24 hrs I have been experiencing a dull aching pain in my groin and pubic bone. Is this a symptom of preg or progesterone pessaries ?? I'm still using them as AF hasn't showed yet and am 13dpo. Clutching at straws lol!
    I get that sort of pain most months around 14 DPO (just finished my 7th and final clomid cycle, having a break this month then starting FSH injections next month). Not sure what causes the pain, but I found progesterone pessaries delayed AF so I would stop them if I got a negative test after day 28/29.

Good luck! I hope you get that BFP

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lemonpancakes For This Useful Post:

ReBeCcA7  (05-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there everyone!! New here but not to clomid cycles LOL this time is round 3 on 100mg but fs says chances low as AMH <1 and DH low testosterone so could be a factor too but gotta be in it to
    Win it hey! Already have a gorgeous 2yr old miracle princesses, 1 month out of IVF, BFP naturally!! 17yrs of trying and 4 m/c so that's me!
    On day 10 and would love the company

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tynx View Post
    Hi there everyone!! New here but not to clomid cycles LOL this time is round 3 on 100mg but fs says chances low as AMH <1 and DH low testosterone so could be a factor too but gotta be in it to
    Win it hey! Already have a gorgeous 2yr old miracle princesses, 1 month out of IVF, BFP naturally!! 17yrs of trying and 4 m/c so that's me!
    On day 10 and would love the company
    Welcome Tynx. My what a journey you've had! I hope this next one comes soon or you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nickilee: looks great , so awesome to be O on your own and perfect time in your cycle, happy bedding!
    tynx: welcome I'm day 6 on 100 mg so will be at similar cycle stages, good luck.
    hugs Rebecca , hope its a late implantation for you, have a great holiday, probably just what you need (and hopefully AF will be finished for you )
    hi to our lovely Kayem, del, Shelby, Twinkley, Nippy and those I've missed. Can't wait to hear some of the progress of those with BFPs and hope the rest of us can join you soon.
    CD6 so last clomid tabs woo hoo, just not looking forward to a night of insomnia and hot flushes

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (06-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN confirmed on BT so another round for me. Just waiting for AF to show. The positive is this is the longest LP ever!