Closed Thread
Page 85 of 94 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nippy View Post
    Ooo yay. So it means we will ovulate Wednesday morning ish right?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yep that would be right it's normal 36 - 40 hours after trigger shot to ovulate. I'm getting an IUI done tomorrow afternoon. Fingers crossed it does the job.

I would keep Bd after Wednesday just in case coz I think my last trigger shot I o'd later than the 40 hours.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

nippy  (03-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    12dpo and BFN. I'm so sick of seeing it so I'm not testing anymore. From now on I'm just always going to wait for bloods. Cd28 tomorrow but if aF doesn't arrive I'll do bloods on Thursday. I'm exhausted and emotionally drained and finding each cycle harder and harder. It's amazing how quickly you can under appreciate everything else when you focus so much on this. I'm doing my best to remind myself that I am lucky with a great DH, family, a job, roof over my head and food on the table. I honestly don't know how some people do this for so long. We were lucky to have seen an FS pre TTC for my PCOS so she has moved us through everything quickly knowing what was there from the get go. I really hope this ends soon for all of us. We deserve it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    12dpo and BFN. I'm so sick of seeing it so I'm not testing anymore. From now on I'm just always going to wait for bloods. Cd28 tomorrow but if aF doesn't arrive I'll do bloods on Thursday. I'm exhausted and emotionally drained and finding each cycle harder and harder. It's amazing how quickly you can under appreciate everything else when you focus so much on this. I'm doing my best to remind myself that I am lucky with a great DH, family, a job, roof over my head and food on the table. I honestly don't know how some people do this for so long. We were lucky to have seen an FS pre TTC for my PCOS so she has moved us through everything quickly knowing what was there from the get go. I really hope this ends soon for all of us. We deserve it!!
    I'm really sorry your struggling with yet another BFN I know how hard it can be. But you never know next month might be your month!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Shelby. I hope so x
    Hope you're feeling ok! How are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Shelby. I hope so x
    Hope you're feeling ok! How are you?
    I'm ok just trying to stay positive, 5.4 weeks, date scan next week FX we can see a heartbeat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is hard to go through it month after month. All we want is to be a mummy, it shouldn't be this difficult. I took a break this cycle but still find myself thinking about it & wondering if it just might happen naturally..... I'm also wondering how bad it gets for someone to give up on their dream.. Time to get in a positive headspace, I think a weekend away is in order. Good luck to everyone testing, trying or waiting & hugs to everyone that needs them

Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs to you too xx.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBeCcA7 For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (03-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs to all that need them and fx for your scan Shelby x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mumzy1976 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (03-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumzy1976 View Post
    Hugs to all that need them and fx for your scan Shelby x
    A week today until scan I hope the week goes quick!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    A week today until scan I hope the week goes quick!!
    How exciting. It's amazing how the days feel so long through all this.