Closed Thread
Page 75 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 750 of 931
  1. #741
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,077
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    266
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Congrats Shelby!!!

    Had my ultrasound and there is one good sized follie on the right so had the ovidril shot and start progestrone pessaries from Saturday (blurgh!) so DH and I to bd like mad and hope to catch this eggy!!! So hope this is it.

    Didn't realise how expensive the ovidril and pessaries would be. Spent nearly $500 before 9am this morning!!!
    How much did you get your pessaries for? I've been calling around and I can't believe the difference in price between pharmacies!

  2. #742
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked
    47
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Congrats Shelby!!!

    Had my ultrasound and there is one good sized follie on the right so had the ovidril shot and start progestrone pessaries from Saturday (blurgh!) so DH and I to bd like mad and hope to catch this eggy!!! So hope this is it.

    Didn't realise how expensive the ovidril and pessaries would be. Spent nearly $500 before 9am this morning!!!
    Good luck I get 2 Ovidrel shots, one for trigger & one as a top up for 5 days later, instead of pessaries and through Wesley Monash IVF the 1st Ovidrel is covered by Medicare & the 2nd costs $82 of which Medibank gives me back $35.
    Last edited by nickilee; 21-08-2013 at 16:34.

  3. #743
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked
    47
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Always a good site

    Attachment 40984
    Looking good for a sticky bub

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to nickilee For This Useful Post:

    shelby27  (21-08-2013)

  5. #744
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    961
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    How much did you get your pessaries for? I've been calling around and I can't believe the difference in price between pharmacies!
    These were $120 for 15!!! I was in shock

    Why are they elsewhere?

  6. #745
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    961
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nickilee View Post
    Good luck I get 2 Ovidrel shots, one for trigger & one as a top up for 5 days later, instead of pessaries and through Wesley Monash IVF the 1st Ovidrel is covered by Medicare & the 2nd costs $82 of which Medibank gives me back $35.
    That works out much cheaper. Hmmm if this cycle doesn't work ill ask about that thanks!

  7. #746
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,077
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    266
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    These were $120 for 15!!! I was in shock

    Why are they elsewhere?
    Is that 200mg? Chemist warehouse has them for $90 for 15 which works out to $6 ea but I found a compounding pharmacy that has them for $2.75 ea!

  8. #747
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    961
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Is that 200mg? Chemist warehouse has them for $90 for 15 which works out to $6 ea but I found a compounding pharmacy that has them for $2.75 ea!
    Woah. These are 400mg so not sure if they're then more because of it. I'll look for a compounding pharmacy and will definitely shop around. Didn't expect that at all. If I get a BfP and need to take them for the first trimester, my god! But all worth it I know.

    Are they really as gross as ppl describe with discharge? They told me to use them at night and lie down straight away with underwear and a liner. Sounds sexy!

  9. #748
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,077
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    266
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Woah. These are 400mg so not sure if they're then more because of it. I'll look for a compounding pharmacy and will definitely shop around. Didn't expect that at all. If I get a BfP and need to take them for the first trimester, my god! But all worth it I know.

    Are they really as gross as ppl describe with discharge? They told me to use them at night and lie down straight away with underwear and a liner. Sounds sexy!
    I'll start my first lot after I O in a week or so but I've heard they are not nice! I've been reading around and apparently you can insert them rectally and avoid the mess but I don't know if I'm game enough for that!

  10. #749
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    961
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woah me neither! I'll just have to suck it up!

  11. #750
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,162
    Thanks
    674
    Thanked
    929
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Got an email from FS saying the day 25 blood test shows I didn't ovulate boo for me . Any suggestions what happens now? Do u think I will still get AF? Do I need to get Provera? So bummed..xx


 

Similar Threads

  1. clomid 2013 support friends
    By sarahf in forum Non-IVF fertility assistance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 14-06-2013, 22:13
  2. Clomid Support thread #12
    By MonsterMummy in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 834
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 12:05
  3. Clomid Support thread #11
    By mam83 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 964
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 20:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pebblebee
Parents spend hours looking for things they need NOW. The keys, the remote, darling daughter's treasured teddy. Stop wasting precious time looking & start finding with Bub Hub reviewed Pebblebee Smart Tag. Simply attach a Pebblebee and find it fast.
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
TPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates
TPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates has three clinics located at Morningside, Redlands and Lutwyche. We offer pre and post natal services as well as physiotherapy and Pilates. All clinics offer child minding services so bubs are always welcome!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!