Closed Thread
Page 75 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Congrats Shelby!!!

Had my ultrasound and there is one good sized follie on the right so had the ovidril shot and start progestrone pessaries from Saturday (blurgh!) so DH and I to bd like mad and hope to catch this eggy!!! So hope this is it.

Didn't realise how expensive the ovidril and pessaries would be. Spent nearly $500 before 9am this morning!!!
    How much did you get your pessaries for? I've been calling around and I can't believe the difference in price between pharmacies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Shelby!!!

Had my ultrasound and there is one good sized follie on the right so had the ovidril shot and start progestrone pessaries from Saturday (blurgh!) so DH and I to bd like mad and hope to catch this eggy!!! So hope this is it.

Didn't realise how expensive the ovidril and pessaries would be. Spent nearly $500 before 9am this morning!!!
    Good luck I get 2 Ovidrel shots, one for trigger & one as a top up for 5 days later, instead of pessaries and through Wesley Monash IVF the 1st Ovidrel is covered by Medicare & the 2nd costs $82 of which Medibank gives me back $35.
    Last edited by nickilee; 21-08-2013 at 16:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Always a good site

Attachment 40984
    Looking good for a sticky bub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nickilee For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (21-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    How much did you get your pessaries for? I've been calling around and I can't believe the difference in price between pharmacies!
    These were $120 for 15!!! I was in shock

Why are they elsewhere?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nickilee View Post
    Good luck I get 2 Ovidrel shots, one for trigger & one as a top up for 5 days later, instead of pessaries and through Wesley Monash IVF the 1st Ovidrel is covered by Medicare & the 2nd costs $82 of which Medibank gives me back $35.
    That works out much cheaper. Hmmm if this cycle doesn't work ill ask about that thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    These were $120 for 15!!! I was in shock

Why are they elsewhere?
    Is that 200mg? Chemist warehouse has them for $90 for 15 which works out to $6 ea but I found a compounding pharmacy that has them for $2.75 ea!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Is that 200mg? Chemist warehouse has them for $90 for 15 which works out to $6 ea but I found a compounding pharmacy that has them for $2.75 ea!
    Woah. These are 400mg so not sure if they're then more because of it. I'll look for a compounding pharmacy and will definitely shop around. Didn't expect that at all. If I get a BfP and need to take them for the first trimester, my god! But all worth it I know.

Are they really as gross as ppl describe with discharge? They told me to use them at night and lie down straight away with underwear and a liner. Sounds sexy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woah. These are 400mg so not sure if they're then more because of it. I'll look for a compounding pharmacy and will definitely shop around. Didn't expect that at all. If I get a BfP and need to take them for the first trimester, my god! But all worth it I know.

Are they really as gross as ppl describe with discharge? They told me to use them at night and lie down straight away with underwear and a liner. Sounds sexy!
    I'll start my first lot after I O in a week or so but I've heard they are not nice! I've been reading around and apparently you can insert them rectally and avoid the mess but I don't know if I'm game enough for that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woah me neither! I'll just have to suck it up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Got an email from FS saying the day 25 blood test shows I didn't ovulate boo for me . Any suggestions what happens now? Do u think I will still get AF? Do I need to get Provera? So bummed..xx