Closed Thread
Page 7 of 94 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mumzy1976 View Post
    Back from fs, ovaries look fine on u/s, no fluid or cysts so they can't explain the pain I'm getting. Two days down, 3 to go :-)
    So glad to hear that. As I said, I got that both cycles I have done too. But it's great you got it checked out to be sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    So glad to hear that. As I said, I got that both cycles I have done too. But it's great you got it checked out to be sure
    I was awake all night and was silly to consult dr google, which in turn frightened me with words like, cyst and irreversible damage.
    I feel so much better for getting checked. I'm going back in a week to check progress of follicles. Hoping I o on the left side .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    This is my first round of Clomid. Usually my periods are 5-9 days long. Never in my life have I had an AF last less than 5 days. This one has stopped dead in its tracks after day 3!?!?!? Nothing even when I wipe, not a speck, just gone. Does anyone else have shorter AF on Clomid? Don't know whether to be concerned or relieved!
    Mines period is about 3-4 days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Im new to thos thread and today I have started my first round of clomid 50g. So any advive!!! When should I start baby dancing and how many times?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 8shan8 View Post
    Hi ladies! Im new to thos thread and today I have started my first round of clomid 50g. So any advive!!! When should I start baby dancing and how many times?

Welcome 8shan8 most people ovulate on clomid 5-10 days after taking the last pill but a few people ovulate sooner or later. Basically I think most people suggest bedding every day to second day around those times. Best of luck with your first cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 8shan8 View Post

Hi there, I posted a link on page 3 of this thread ( I think) to a website that has a calculator tool on it. May I suggest you check it out. It's great :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Welcome 8 AS Bel said, the normal is usually 5-10 days after the first tablet you ovulate but that is only a guide. You should start BDing around 3 days before you ovulate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    I'm in the same anxious wait as you going to my FS on Friday morning will be cd12 will have US and ovidrel shot if only one or two follies, then timed intercourse. So nervous I hope it's all good and we get the go ahead to try.

Good luck to us both!!
    Good luck today

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nickilee For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (14-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumzy1976 View Post
    Back from fs, ovaries look fine on u/s, no fluid or cysts so they can't explain the pain I'm getting. Two days down, 3 to go :-)
    Good to hear your OK. I find that while taking Clomid & Ovidrel I get quite an upset tummy, like pains & extra gas, don't know if its just a coincidence or a side effect!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yesterday's US was good, 1 nice follicle ready to go so had Ovidrel trigger and back today for IUI this afternoon

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nickilee For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (14-06-2013)