Closed Thread
Page 58 of 94 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 931
  1. #571
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked
    47
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    Yeah i thought it was kinda weird that I had to do myself and FS said to ask the nurses who do blood work how to do it then when I called chemist to order it they said do you know how to administer it im like NOOoooooooo!!!

    Im a sook too with needles so poor hubby will be having to jab me hoping its not going to be too ouchie.
    The Ovidrel inj is ok, just remember to leave the needle in for 10 secs after all is injected, there should be a how to guide in the box.

    Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app

  2. #572
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    432
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked
    205
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nickilee View Post
    The Ovidrel inj is ok, just remember to leave the needle in for 10 secs after all is injected, there should be a how to guide in the box.

    Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thank you for the tips The one I get is an epi pin so it's like click click injection its a spring loaded needle of sorts from what I understand. Husband will be getting the details on how to do tomorrow.

    EEEEEKKKKK I really hate needles im such a chicken.

    Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  3. #573
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked
    47
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    Thank you for the tips The one I get is an epi pin so it's like click click injection its a spring loaded needle of sorts from what I understand. Husband will be getting the details on how to do tomorrow.

    EEEEEKKKKK I really hate needles im such a chicken.

    Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yeah its a pen but not spring loaded needle just a fine needle that u put in your tummy & press end of pen to give measured dose, then hold just to make sure all goes through. I hate needles, they make me feel faint but after 3 cycles of 2 Ovidrel inj each, I'm ok with them now & do them myself, lucky cause this 4th cycle I've just had to inj Puregon for 4 days... You'll be fine

    Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by nickilee; 06-08-2013 at 05:56.

  4. #574
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked
    62
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bloody clomid headache!!!!
    Worst bloody part.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  5. #575
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,428
    Thanks
    757
    Thanked
    1,007
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kayem View Post
    Bloody clomid headache!!!!
    Worst bloody part.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I feel for you Kayem I've had yukky side effects this month. Headaches, acne, night sweats, insomnia, constipation ....oh the joys of Clomid

  6. #576
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    432
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked
    205
    Reviews
    0
    So i just had my hubby give me the Ovidrel shot a few hours ago.

    Ouchie Ouchie is all I can say not a lot of fun so onto the fun stuff tonight

    Hoping to O in next 36 hours or so. Will catch that egg.

    Good luck to everyone else TTC this month.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

    shelby27  (06-08-2013)

  8. #577
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked
    62
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    So i just had my hubby give me the Ovidrel shot a few hours ago.

    Ouchie Ouchie is all I can say not a lot of fun so onto the fun stuff tonight

    Hoping to O in next 36 hours or so. Will catch that egg.

    Good luck to everyone else TTC this month.
    Goodluck!!!!

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to kayem For This Useful Post:

    Twinkley  (06-08-2013)

  10. #578
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked
    62
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    I feel for you Kayem I've had yukky side effects this month. Headaches, acne, night sweats, insomnia, constipation ....oh the joys of Clomid
    You poor thing! That sounds dreadful.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  11. #579
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    961
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm having Provera headaches and insomnia. This process is SO much fun. Never wanted AF to show more than ever!!

  12. #580
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Baldivis
    Posts
    1,006
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked
    240
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    For those who suffer with the clomid insomnia. Do you get it while you are taking the pills, it is it after you stole taking them. Like days down the track that you find it worse?


 

Similar Threads

  1. clomid 2013 support friends
    By sarahf in forum Non-IVF fertility assistance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 14-06-2013, 21:13
  2. Clomid Support thread #12
    By MonsterMummy in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 834
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 11:05
  3. Clomid Support thread #11
    By mam83 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 964
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 19:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Pea Pods Reusable Nappies
Pea Pods are the smart choice when it comes to choosing what's best for you, your baby and the environment. Affordable and simple to use, Pea Pods keep your baby dry & happy. Visit our website to find your nearest stockist or order online.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!