Closed Thread
Page 54 of 94 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kayem View Post
    I was right!! Af arrived today which means I did indeed ovulate but not till cd 21 similar to cd20 last month. ..stupid doc. Completely makes the day 21 blood test useless.

How can I shorten my cycle???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I had long cycles use to O cd21-23 but when I went on clomid I also use to then get the ovidril shot at around cd11-12 after a scan (if everything looked good) and that would make might cycles nice and normal about 27 days so much better then 35

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

kayem  (04-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was right!! Af arrived today which means I did indeed ovulate but not till cd 21 similar to cd20 last month. ..stupid doc. Completely makes the day 21 blood test useless.

How can I shorten my cycle???

Oh and sorry about AF showing.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

kayem  (04-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twinkley sorry your doing it tough how long have u been trying? We are always here for when you need to vent. I'm relatively positive for the next few months probably due to my positive FS.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

kayem  (04-08-2013),Twinkley  (04-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi twinkley

It can all be so stressful thats for sure! Hope you find some positivity. The whole process deffinately keeps you guessing on this rollercoaster. But we are all hear to vent to and with.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kayem For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (04-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Twinkley sorry your doing it tough how long have u been trying? We are always here for when you need to vent. I'm relatively positive for the next few months probably due to my positive FS.
    Hi twinkley

It can all be so stressful thats for sure! Hope you find some positivity. The whole process deffinately keeps you guessing on this rollercoaster. But we are all hear to vent to and with.

Hi Shelby 27 and Kayem,

Thanks to both of you. Glad have somewhere to vent to friends just dont seem to get esp when its so easy for them to get preggy thanks for listening.

Shelby27 Had been trying for over a year with no FS involved got one and now on 2nd round of clomid. Have long cycles as well as you and Kayem mine are around 33 - 35 days in general sometimes 38 or 42 no idea why they vary so much havent been on clomid for a consist amount of time month to month did the 1st round and stopped as Hubby and I were going on an extended holiday overseas and didnt want to be pregnant. But 1st cycle fell short of ovulation anyway from what FS said.

Have my scans and blood work with FS tomorrow for CD12 so will see how i'm travelling this 2nd round.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nickilee View Post
    There is good & bad for me atm. AF was due Fri but didn't so poas & got very very faint line so didn't think much of it except that it might be Ovidrel top up inj still in my system. Had a busy weekend & didn't think too much about it but by Mon night when AF still hadn't arrived I started to worry & get a little excited, as I've been 27 days for last 5mths. Well AF arrived yesterday, full on (sorry tmi) but also had "tissue" in it, so called FS & explained, he agrees early miscarriage (chemical pregnancy) so have appointment Fri morn for scan & discuss next step which prob be another IUI cycle instead of stepping up to IVF, which is the good bit. Prob have one cycle break, see what FS says.

Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Sorry to hear Hun. Hopefully the FS has some good plans for you x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBeCcA7 For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Shelby27 Just realized now that your also in Brisbane area as am I who do you use for your FS? So far im happy with mine but depending on what his next move is I might be looking for someone a bit more positive of my TTC journey. My current FS is very much about the hardcore facts which is not making me feel very confident it will all happen. Then again mayb he is trying to not get my hopes up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    hey girls hope everyone is doing ok.

CD11 today for me. No EWCM like I have got the previous 3 cycles of clomid which is strange. Only change is I've gone up to 100mg this cycle, would that delay things? Not getting any pulling or twinging like I usually do either. I thought I would have symptoms galore given I've increased the dosage, but nope. Really hoping to ovulate cd14 like normal as I have a trip coming up next month and if I'm late this month I'll end up ovulating while I'm away

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks delirium I hope o is on its way. I knoe higher doses can make for less cm. Its so difficult trying to revolve your life around o time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    hey girls hope everyone is doing ok.

CD11 today for me. No EWCM like I have got the previous 3 cycles of clomid which is strange. Only change is I've gone up to 100mg this cycle, would that delay things? Not getting any pulling or twinging like I usually do either. I thought I would have symptoms galore given I've increased the dosage, but nope. Really hoping to ovulate cd14 like normal as I have a trip coming up next month and if I'm late this month I'll end up ovulating while I'm away
    I also get very little ewcm on clomid. I've also found it makes me O late too. On 100mg I O'd on day 17 and on this cycle of 150mg looks like I've O'd on day 24! Hope it happens for you soon

AFM back to work today after an amazing week in NZ and I'm meant to be having my progesterone blood test today but if O only happened on Saturday I don't think it's going to show if Ovulation occurred. I'm seeing my FS on Friday so I'm sure I can get another blood test form from her.