Closed Thread
Page 53 of 94 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    Big Shelby so sorry to hear.

A friend of mine had similar problem not being able to keep it after 2 cycles she went to TCM (Chinese Traditional Medicine) and 3rd time was able to to go full term turned out she had a problem with progesterone levels and maintaining the correct levels for pregnancy just thought I would mention it as it might be something worth looking into.
    Thanks for that information I had all the blood tests done on monday so you never know that might be the case.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just finished 3rd cycle of clomid and didnt ovulate. Saw doc who wants dh to get sperm tested and will try another round of clomid. Not sure why it worked round 1 and 2 and not this time. I did o late last month which could have affected results if I did again this month but doc didnt seem to think it was relevant. She said to wait for af(which wont show if I didnt o)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kayem View Post
    Just finished 3rd cycle of clomid and didnt ovulate. Saw doc who wants dh to get sperm tested and will try another round of clomid. Not sure why it worked round 1 and 2 and not this time. I did o late last month which could have affected results if I did again this month but doc didnt seem to think it was relevant. She said to wait for af(which wont show if I didnt o)

Sorry to hear that how frustrating

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sure is, ive got really sore boobs today too like theu are bruised...not sure what thats all about!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are they sure it's not a late O? I ended up needing a second test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definately possible... I mentioned to the doc that I didnt o till cd20 last month but she didn't take much notice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everyone has been veru quite, how are you doing, where you at?? Or are you all too busy bding lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kayem and everyone
    Am CD13 so yes bedding tonight. So hope this is my month, this journey is so emotionally exhausting! Have had a really strong headache all day, don't know if its clomid/hormonal or from something else?
    Hope everyone else is good and busy making babies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck shelby27 With your blood test results.

Kayem How fustrating regarding doctor not listening I had samething with a doctor i was seeing they were not listening to what I wanted so ended up changing over doctors and was referred to a FS straight away. If they are not listening go find someone who will its so important.

So how is everyone else going?

I'm on 50mg of Clomid and up to CD10 and have scans and blood work booked in for Monday on CD12. Did an OPK test on Thursday and got a very faint line come up so looks like my body is trying to get there. Have been taking my BBT too which has slowly been creeping up. Has gone from 36.10 up to 36.60 on Friday. Does anyone know what the BBT should be at when your due to O ? I thought i was around 37.10 to 37.50 but not sure.

Last round of Clomid im pretty sure I didn't ovulate just kinda fell short of it some hoping this time around it will work.

Considering just BDing every 2nd day from now just in case but scared to at sametime as i don't know what my body might decide to do.

This whole thing is so emotional and financially draining some days i feel like just bashing my head against a wall. Doesn't help either seeing friends and family getting pregnant and then accidents and comments like I really don't want this. I get so aggravated by it all.

Okay ugggghhhh sorry rant done now.

Good luck and
    to everyone hoping that August is the month and if not then there is always September.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was right!! Af arrived today which means I did indeed ovulate but not till cd 21 similar to cd20 last month. ..stupid doc. Completely makes the day 21 blood test useless.

How can I shorten my cycle???