Closed Thread
Page 48 of 94 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    congrats little ted. This has given me a little hope as I'm about to start my 4th cycle.
    Hoping you get a nice juicy, attractive looking egg this cycle! For our first clomid baby we had 7 cycles (split) and a lap, we were due to go back to fs early next week to book in another lap - hoping this one stays sticky so that I can cancel!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    That's awesome! Congrats if all goes well for both of us (which it will) we will be due date buddies!!!
    Absolutely Shelby - they HAVE to stick! Of course as I got lines/symptoms so early at 10dpo, I'm hoping its not ectopic. Will probably have a scan in a week/ week and a half or so. It's not usually until 14dpo that I find out, and I'm quite certain of when I o'd - not sure why my body is reacting so well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (24-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    We got our BFP this morning! 4th month of clomid. Still early at 10dpo (usually I get nothing before 14dpo), so DH is trying to keep me grounded - yeah...right!
    Congratulations

Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nickilee For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (24-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by themilkmaid View Post
    Woohoo Shelby! I hope it all goes smoothly for you, sending lots of positive vibes your way!

Teeja I'm sure to can find someway to convince him

Mysticme I know how you feel! I live in rural Vic and Gyn is in Melb. I've seen him once so I get 3 months worth of scripts, take them, D21 bloods locally and call him for results! That's if I can get through to him So frustrating. Wish I could have ultrasounds to check the follicles etc and regular path work.
    Ha ha I did! I told him he could have tonight off though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    That's awesome! Congrats if all goes well for both of us (which it will) we will be due date buddies!!!

That is so wonderful congratulations!! so happy or you!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zoebaby2 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (24-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was on clomid for 7 months, I only had bloods the first month and it showed I o'd so my fs just let it takes it course. After 5 months of bfn's I decided to take to bull by the horns and head back to the fs to request I do cycle monitoring. One of my other friends did the cycle monitoring and fell the second month. The only problem for me is I had to go through a fertility clinic and it cost us $400 per cycle for them to monitor me, that didn't include any meds! We gave ourselves a max of 3 monitoring cycles and then decided we would look at Ivf. Luckily we only had to do one month of monitoring (which was unsuccessful) but it gave us an indicator of when I was O'Ing which was almost 5 days before I thought I was (I have a bit longer cycle than normal) The next month we decided to try ourselves with the information we gained from the monitoring while still on the clomid. We dtd every second day from cycle day 9, I also did 2 rounds of acupuncture and wouldn't you know it it worked! I found the opk's weren't very clear/effective for me and the problem also was that I never have any o symptoms and apparently clomid dries your cm up! Good luck to all you ladies. I know how stressful trying to conceive is, hoping you all get your bfn's real soon!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Currently 8dpo and feel nothing other than one sore boob. Just one???

Hanging out till saturday morning 11dpo to test.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    We got our BFP this morning! 4th month of clomid. Still early at 10dpo (usually I get nothing before 14dpo), so DH is trying to keep me grounded - yeah...right!
    Congrats

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (25-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kayem View Post
    Currently 8dpo and feel nothing other than one sore boob. Just one???

Hanging out till saturday morning 11dpo to test.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Lol just one! Poor thing is it still sore?

I had FS app today for cd14 ultrasound and there are no eggies. So increasing from 25-100 Clomid and starting Provera pending today's blood test as my lining is too thick already so she wants me to start again. If nothing then I start injections.

So far haven't cried but feel a big reality check. I think the naive part of me thought I was imagining having fertility issues and Clomid was a sure thing. But not out of options so not giving up yet but boy is the a ****ty ride.

Hope everyone else is traveling ok xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF due tomorrow & I'm not feeling positive.... Think I might take a break. Next step is most probably IVF, not happy Jan bit over it ATM

Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app