Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Yay!!! When you due to test?
    Not till next weekend. Will see how things pan out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 3cats1pug View Post
    I got really agitated in the kids section of myer today. I had to buy a gift for a relative who recently had a baby and I was ringing my mum to ask what sizes clothes and I just started a rant!!! Went on and on for about an hour in the shop on my mobile whining about everything. Just feel so angry about the whole thing and my mum set me off by saying she understood how I felt. She went through IVF after me unsuccessfully. And I just took issue with that. She had me easy no problems four years younger than I am now. It's sad she couldn't have more kids and went through all that disappointment but its not the same as trying 18 months for your first and being stressed about what if i never even have 1 child.
    Anyway. I'm over it today. Grrr!!!

And of course I poas this morning and of course it was negative. More mad.

I'm so sorry to hear you had a rough day hopefully tomorrow is better stay positive!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

3cats1pug  (13-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear you had a rough day hopefully tomorrow is better stay positive!!
    Thanks. The evening got a bit better. I cheated on my diet and went to a ramen shop and then went home and drank TWO bubble teas in bed. Sugar overload but I feel a bit better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I got really agitated in the kids section of myer today. I had to buy a gift for a relative who recently had a baby and I was ringing my mum to ask what sizes clothes and I just started a rant!!! Went on and on for about an hour in the shop on my mobile whining about everything. Just feel so angry about the whole thing and my mum set me off by saying she understood how I felt. She went through IVF after me unsuccessfully. And I just took issue with that. She had me easy no problems four years younger than I am now. It's sad she couldn't have more kids and went through all that disappointment but its not the same as trying 18 months for your first and being stressed about what if i never even have 1 child.
    Anyway. I'm over it today. Grrr!!!

And of course I poas this morning and of course it was negative. More mad.
    I have someone that tells me so knows what I'm going through even though she falls quite easily. It annoys me tbh, even though I know she means it in a kind way. I will regularly rant to DH about the people I know that despite not looking after their kids properly continue to spit them out. He's learned to listen and nod

Sorry you got a BFN. Sucks only seeing one line month after month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    AFM - I'm much more relaxed this month. 4 DPO and not checking cm or symptom spotting. The last month I have let go a lot, something I never thought I could do. I'm gradually coming to a point of accepting there will be no more babies and that we are looking at a max of 5 more cycles after this one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I have someone that tells me so knows what I'm going through even though she falls quite easily. It annoys me tbh, even though I know she means it in a kind way. I will regularly rant to DH about the people I know that despite not looking after their kids properly continue to spit them out. He's learned to listen and nod

Sorry you got a BFN. Sucks only seeing one line month after month
    Well I'm not out. I just tested too early. I'm on day 24 today. Last cycle was 27, then 26, then 31. So I still have some more waiting to do and to stay away from poas!! I'm not optimistic though. Don't feel any different to every other month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    AFM - I'm much more relaxed this month. 4 DPO and not checking cm or symptom spotting. The last month I have let go a lot, something I never thought I could do. I'm gradually coming to a point of accepting there will be no more babies and that we are looking at a max of 5 more cycles after this one.
    Is that 5 more cycles of clomid?
    Can u try any other treatments? How many children do u have?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Is that 5 more cycles of clomid?
    Can u try any other treatments? How many children do u have?
    I've done 3 cycles of clomid including this one, so only have 3 left. Then we might go back to vitex for 2 cycles. Vitex has been extremely successful for me in the past but had stopped working prior to the clomid. Our only option after that is IVF, which financially and logistically won't work. I have a lap in about 7-8 months but I doubt they will find anything. DH and I have had all the tests and they really can't find much wrong.

I have 2 kids. Our first child took 4.5 years, so all up we have been ttc 7 years lol (only 6 months for my DS).

Thanks
    Reviews
    So saying I wouldn't poas lasted about 20 mins.

Omg ladies tell me I'm not making up this line. Is this a positive????!!!!

(Advance apologies for being in ur face about it when things arent going well for u guys. Sorry )

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1373761422.880611.jpg

This is an Internet cheapie. I've sent husband out right now to buy some first response test. Will it be different? Will it be negative cos I don't have first morning urine?
    Ahhhhhh!!! Hope I'm not putting myself up for a fall. :S

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got another faint line on the early response test!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1373767310.091283.jpg

Is it common to get a positive and then it doesn't work out by the time ur period is due?
    In 18 months I've never had any kind of positive.
    This was the first month ever I've had a positive ovulation test also.