Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope it all works out for you!!! Xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EricaRokx For This Useful Post:

ReBeCcA7  (13-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My day 21 bt result is 38 which the fertility nurse says is perfect!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mysticme For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (13-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticme View Post
    Good stuff mystic me. I didn't have the bt this month as definitely felt I ovulated so thought for me there was no point to it. Am CD 24 today. Had no symptoms no implantation spotting or cramps so not looking good. Spoke to DH about IVF and he still doesn't want to go down that road
    hope you are all enjoying a great weekend x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticme View Post
    Yay!!! When you due to test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    thats awesome mysticme..

bel2466 - it's hard when you and dh are on different pages, hope you can agree on a course of action soon.

Currently CD13 and no idea what is going on. Pretty sure i ovulated CD9 but ovulation tests have been a bit all over the place since then. Some days looks like it is getting close to positive and then next time... nothing. Not sure if it was a true positive on CD9 or not..grrr why must this be so damn difficult. just going to try and bd every other day for the next week just incase

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I hope you don't mind me joining in!
    Ill be starting clomid next cycle so have been reading through all your experiences to prepare myself a bit. I currently ovulate by myself but late in the cycle and the dr said this can make ovulation stronger and the eggs better. I am worried about multiples due to ovulating already though! I had an U/S done a few cycles ago and had 2 dominant follicles so I don't want to produce too many!
    The days I will be taking clomid coincide with going to a wedding, I hope I'm not an absolute moody cow lol.
    Good luck to everyone on this journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome glamazon, hope the side effects stay mild for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamazon View Post
    Ill be starting clomid next cycle so have been reading through all your experiences to prepare myself a bit. I currently ovulate by myself but late in the cycle and the dr said this can make ovulation stronger and the eggs better. I am worried about multiples due to ovulating already though! I had an U/S done a few cycles ago and had 2 dominant follicles so I don't want to produce too many!
    The days I will be taking clomid coincide with going to a wedding, I hope I'm not an absolute moody cow lol.
    Welcome, I'm pretty sure I ovulated by myself too but around cd22 roughly. Now that I'm on clomid I have a scan about cd10-12 to check follies. I have only ever had 1 or 2 follies per cycle. Then I get the ovidril shot and baby dance if you get to many follies at the scan they will let you know and you just don't try that month. good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamazon View Post
    Hi & welcome. I'm very similar to Shelby, ovulated on my own, take 25mg Clomid, US on CD11, have been only 1 or 2 follicles the last 4 cycles, get Ovidrel trigger then IUI & BD. Good luck on your journey

Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got really agitated in the kids section of myer today. I had to buy a gift for a relative who recently had a baby and I was ringing my mum to ask what sizes clothes and I just started a rant!!! Went on and on for about an hour in the shop on my mobile whining about everything. Just feel so angry about the whole thing and my mum set me off by saying she understood how I felt. She went through IVF after me unsuccessfully. And I just took issue with that. She had me easy no problems four years younger than I am now. It's sad she couldn't have more kids and went through all that disappointment but its not the same as trying 18 months for your first and being stressed about what if i never even have 1 child.
    Anyway. I'm over it today. Grrr!!!

And of course I poas this morning and of course it was negative. More mad.
    Last edited by 3cats1pug; 13-07-2013 at 17:54.