Closed Thread
Page 34 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 931
  1. #331
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumzy1976 View Post
    Best of luck those in the TWW, CD1 here, first round of clomid, I was positive this would be my month! I've decided to try one last time and then let it go.
    So sorry mumzy

  2. #332
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked
    47
    Reviews
    0
    US today cd 13 showed lining at 9mm & 1 follicle 19mm so Ovidrel trigger this morning & IUI tomorrow arvo + a weekend of BD Will it be lucky IUI no. 3

    Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nickilee View Post
    US today cd 13 showed lining at 9mm & 1 follicle 19mm so Ovidrel trigger this morning & IUI tomorrow arvo + a weekend of BD Will it be lucky IUI no. 3

    Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Sounds great! We will be the tww together!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

    nickilee  (11-07-2013)

  5. #334
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    961
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nickilee View Post
    US today cd 13 showed lining at 9mm & 1 follicle 19mm so Ovidrel trigger this morning & IUI tomorrow arvo + a weekend of BD Will it be lucky IUI no. 3

    Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Oooooh sounds good. Good luck!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBeCcA7 For This Useful Post:

    nickilee  (12-07-2013)

  7. #335
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ouchy lots of O cramps last night on both sides I couldn't sleep they where so sore I hope it's a good thing, 1DPO today!

  8. #336
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    961
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    AF for me today. Short LP which has worried me. O was confirmed by BT to have happened between cd22-25 and ended up only being a 32 day cycle so LP of 7-10 days. Burst into tears this morning. Next FS appointment is not til September 10th. Is it worth making a sooner appointment for help with LP or am I stressing for nothing? My understanding that LPs shorter than 10 days make it difficult to sustain preg?

    Hope AFs stay away for the rest of you. Thank F**k it's Friday! Xx

  9. #337
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    961
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Ouchy lots of O cramps last night on both sides I couldn't sleep they where so sore I hope it's a good thing, 1DPO today!
    Yay for you! It's good pain :-)

  10. #338
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    AF for me today. Short LP which has worried me. O was confirmed by BT to have happened between cd22-25 and ended up only being a 32 day cycle so LP of 7-10 days. Burst into tears this morning. Next FS appointment is not til September 10th. Is it worth making a sooner appointment for help with LP or am I stressing for nothing? My understanding that LPs shorter than 10 days make it difficult to sustain preg?

    Hope AFs stay away for the rest of you. Thank F**k it's Friday! Xx
    Sorry to hear. I would try to get in as soon as possible but I'm impatient

  11. #339
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    10
    Reviews
    0
    As soon as I had ovulated, the doctor wanted me on progesterone pessaries. I am now 7 dpo. Apparent it helps maintain a normal luteal phase. Wishing everyone lots of baby luck!! Xx

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to EricaRokx For This Useful Post:

    ReBeCcA7  (12-07-2013)

  13. #340
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    961
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaRokx View Post
    As soon as I had ovulated, the doctor wanted me on progesterone pessaries. I am now 7 dpo. Apparent it helps maintain a normal luteal phase. Wishing everyone lots of baby luck!! Xx
    Thanks Erica ill ask on Monday :-)


 

Similar Threads

  1. clomid 2013 support friends
    By sarahf in forum Non-IVF fertility assistance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 14-06-2013, 22:13
  2. Clomid Support thread #12
    By MonsterMummy in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 920
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 12:05
  3. Clomid Support thread #11
    By mam83 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 1001
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 20:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
BAE The Label
Versatile, premium maternity wear that you will love throughout pregnancy and long after. Cleverly designed for for all stages of motherhood so that you can 'Just be you (+1)'.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Hills Swimming Kenthurst
Located in the beautiful suburb of Kenthurst and boasts a heated 25m pool. We conduct world-leading Baby and Parent Classes, Preschool Classes, School Age and Squad Training. Our classes are small, our service personal and our quality of the highest.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!