Closed Thread
Page 29 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaRokx View Post
    Hey everyone! 😋 I haven't been on this thread in ages! Just thought I might wish everyone heaps of baby luck!!!! Attachment 38773 also just wanted to update on my situation, well last month was the first time I ovulated since TTC it unfortunately ended up as a chemical pregnancy- but I have take that as a good sign. Now currently close to ovulation again so fingers crossed!!! I am on month 3 of TTC. 2nd cycle on Clomid 100mg. Think positive ladies!!! ✨🌟
    Good luck Erica!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you!!! 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Erica!

Day 2 of clomid yesterday and I dont know if it was the drugs (I shall blame it anyway) but damn I was in a foul mood. I definately had my ***** hat on. Luckily it wore off by early arvo lol at least no headaches so far like previous months.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww thank you!! Wishing you all the very best of luck too!! Well the nurse told me that yesterday's bloods showed that I would have ovulated by this evening so lets hope we caught the egg!! I have PCOS so apparently ovulating Cd20+ is near average. I am currently CD24 so I am not sure if this egg will be good or not. I guess I will just have to wait and see! Also the doctor wants me to start my progesterone supplements from tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I honestly have so much respect for all the women TTC!!! When I first started TTC I was so naive and thought that I would get pregnant straight away, being 24 and in average weight and health. But definitely as I go further along my TTC journey it broadens my eyes to the things that I truly value in life. I value my husband so much more and family and the support from others even on here and elsewhere. It's truly amazing to see how kind this world is! Lol sorry about my self reflection note, but it's truly amazing to reflect on who you were at the start and see the person you are today! Wishing everyone a short TTC journey!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Round 2 for me started yesterday has anyone noticed tht they are incredibly hungry on Clomid? I could just graze all day at the moment! This is exactly what I DON'T need to do! supposed to be trying to lose weight

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been so hungry on clomid!
    Hasn't actually worked out the two events were connected! Oops
    Just got my day 21 progesterone levels back, last month ( unmedicated ) was 27, which indicated i ovulated thenthis month ( on clomid) it's 62. Is that good??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoebaby2 View Post
    Round 2 for me started yesterday has anyone noticed tht they are incredibly hungry on Clomid? I could just graze all day at the moment! This is exactly what I DON'T need to do! supposed to be trying to lose weight
    Oh I need to lose weight too Zoebaby it's so hard! Does anyone know if protein shakes are ok when ttc?

@mummzy I don't know much about progesterone levels but that sounds good?! I got my D21 results back today from last cycle, Gyn believes I did O but my levels are low (14.7) I have no idea what this means or how to make them higher! So hard living in the country and only getting to briefly get results over the phone

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't been feeling hungry on clomid.
    I lost 2.5kg the week I was on clomid this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh goodness I have the most severe pain (not that severe that it is crippling) but man.
    I think I am ovulating but holy cow!
    Add to that a headache.
    Cd14 so I guess I should be ovulation!
    Better than cd9 or 10