Closed Thread
Page 18 of 94 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 931
  1. #171
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    429
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked
    70
    Reviews
    0
    Popping in to wish everyone luck this month. Keeping everything crossed for BFP's.
    I'm cycle day 15, finished clomid 9 days ago. Still no O or BD as DH too tired ATM...

  2. #172
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,060
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked
    245
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumzy1976 View Post
    Popping in to wish everyone luck this month. Keeping everything crossed for BFP's.
    I'm cycle day 15, finished clomid 9 days ago. Still no O or BD as DH too tired ATM...
    Thanks mumzy. Good luck to you too!

  3. #173
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    429
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked
    70
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies,
    Just after some opinions, first cycle of clomid ( days 2-6). Today is day 16 of 32-33 day cycle. Usually O between day 18-20.
    Just took these two O tests, sane urine sample . Fr and forelife brand.
    What do you think?
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1372217363.493932.jpg

  4. #174
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumzy1976 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    Just after some opinions, first cycle of clomid ( days 2-6). Today is day 16 of 32-33 day cycle. Usually O between day 18-20.
    Just took these two O tests, sane urine sample . Fr and forelife brand.
    What do you think?
    Attachment 38453
    Hmm top one looks positive button one doesn't, better Dtd just in case

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

    3cats1pug  (26-06-2013)

  6. #175
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,060
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked
    245
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Hmm top one looks positive button one doesn't, better Dtd just in case
    Yeh I agree with that.
    I never seem to get a strong positive one on the first response tests.
    This month I'm gonna try some Internet cheapies.

  7. #176
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked
    62
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    10dpo holding out till sunday and going crazy!

  8. #177
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    961
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kayem View Post
    10dpo holding out till sunday and going crazy!
    Luck luck luck!!! God it's hard waiting!

  9. #178
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Baldivis
    Posts
    1,006
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked
    240
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies. Hope you don't mind if I come along on this journey with you all.
    I am day 1 of clomid today cd 5 and 50mg

    We did clomid 2 years ago which didn't work, but I have since had gastric bypass surgery and have lost 37kg so the FS thinks it may work this time.
    My cycles are only 23-24 day long so hopefully the clomid will amend that.

    Dh and I have been married for 10 years, we have a dd who we conceived naturally who will be 9 in October and we have been Ttc #2 since she was 14mthd old.

    Fingers crossed it works for me and all of you too.

  10. #179
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked
    47
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticme View Post
    Hi ladies. Hope you don't mind if I come along on this journey with you all.
    I am day 1 of clomid today cd 5 and 50mg

    We did clomid 2 years ago which didn't work, but I have since had gastric bypass surgery and have lost 37kg so the FS thinks it may work this time.
    My cycles are only 23-24 day long so hopefully the clomid will amend that.

    Dh and I have been married for 10 years, we have a dd who we conceived naturally who will be 9 in October and we have been Ttc #2 since she was 14mthd old.

    Fingers crossed it works for me and all of you too.
    Welcome & good luck

  11. #180
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked
    47
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kayem View Post
    10dpo holding out till sunday and going crazy!
    I feel for u, the wait makes u a bit nutty, I'm 12dpo & holding out till Sunday too... well maybe Saturday!


 

Similar Threads

  1. clomid 2013 support friends
    By sarahf in forum Non-IVF fertility assistance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 14-06-2013, 22:13
  2. Clomid Support thread #12
    By MonsterMummy in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 834
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 12:05
  3. Clomid Support thread #11
    By mam83 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 964
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 20:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
The Little Gym Bella Vista
Get ready for some serious, fun gymnastics! The Little Gym Bella Vista
The world’s premier experiential learning and physical development center for children ages 4 months - 12 years. Create opportunities for your child to try new things and build self-confidence, all with a grin that stretches from ear to ear
featured supporter
Little Kickers NSW
Little Kickers was launched in 2002 in the UK and arrived Down Under in 2009. Our motto is “Play not Push” and we provide a positive fun-filled soccer program for children aged 18 months -7 years in a vibrant, group play environment.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!