Closed Thread
Page 16 of 94 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Well at least you know where your at which is good and starting clomid this round how exciting!!!
    Hubby is going for his 3rd sperm analysis in 3 weeks. So hopefully in a month we will have more answers. This could be my only month on clomid if his results come back really low again. But if his results are normal I may be on clomid to awhile.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 3cats1pug For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (21-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I rang the doctors office as I didn't want to sit by the phone all day again today!
    Got it all sorted. Going for my scan on day 11 and my doctors locum (he's gonna be away, why all this confusion happened in the first place) will call me with the results of the follicle count on day 12.
    And all booked in to see my doctor to get my hubby's sperm results on what will be around day 6 of my next cycle.
    Feel much better now. Phew lol.
    Now to not worry about taking the clomid tomorrow! I'm not too keen to take it! Hopefully I don't get any side effects. *fingerscrossed*

How many of you ladies have experienced side effects?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I got a lot of side effects first cycle. Bad headaches and nausea and lots of pulling in my ovaries around o time. 2nd cycle I had pretty much zero side effects during the tablets, but one hell of a pain ovulation this month.

It seems to vary wildly. Some have no side effects, some lots some a few.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had none really, I suggest taking it at night around 9pm so you sleep through most of it. Just make sure whatever time you take it tomorrow you follow that time for the rest of the days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for sharing ladies.
    Delirium did u have to change what you were doing or cancel plans on the days you had side effects?
    I'm suppose to be going out tomorrow night for a 30th and have another thing and a 60th next weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    First cycle - I'm going to be honest I spent almost a week in bed or on the lounge. My headache went for 3 days straight, it stopped then came back for another 2 days. I could barely function and that was with forte.

Please remember though, that isn't the norm, and 2nd cycle was a breeze in comparision.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am on my first cycle, day 11 today. I had excruciating pain at first, which i put down to clomid, was admitted to ED but turns out it was an umbilical hernia!! I have had a few little niggles, don't think I have o yet but can feel something happening.
    I'm pretty pleased with my lack of symptoms so far, but as someone posted, it's all individual

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 3cats1pug View Post
    Thanks for sharing ladies.
    Delirium did u have to change what you were doing or cancel plans on the days you had side effects?
    I'm suppose to be going out tomorrow night for a 30th and have another thing and a 60th next weekend.
    On 50mg I took it in the evenings. Mild insomnia, mild hot flushes, mild headache. No need to change routine at all. Couple of panadol sufficed. Ovulation time was a little sore but i kinda liked knowing exactly when it was happening. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, wow seems like forever since Ive been on here. We have recently decided to try for #2. I've got pcos and have been prescribed Clomid. We went through this process with #1 so its not new to me but I've got a question regarding provera. Do I have to take one a day for ten days or can I speed it up n take two a day am n pm for 5 days lol? Does anyone know? My hubby works fifo n we r tring to take advantage of a upcoming trip but I don't fancy having af on an 11 hour plane trip with a 15 month old....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been ages since I've been on...so lazy! I had my D21 bloods at the start of the week, apparently I ovulated! But I have no idea when :/ Gyn said my progesterone was 'low' but didn't give me a figure. But I'm staying on 50mg D5-9 for this next cycle. Booked an appointment with my local GP to discuss results further, so hard living in the country! Have to talk with the Gyn over the phone Anyway! Hope everyone else is well