Closed Thread
Page 11 of 94 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoebaby2 View Post
    Hellooo all first round of clomid this month 25 mg days 2-6, have been ttc for 18 months with no joy and finally my fs has prescribed clomid. mostly my experience has been fine and minimal side effects no nausea or anything except the fact that I may scratch your eyes out without warning!! The mood swings! I have been extremely snappy and today i am a bit crampy.. im on CD 16 so that its cramps for all good reasons and not just side effects! anxious and i dont know when to test..... i purposely havent bought a preg test so that i dont do it muchhhhh to early and obsess about it.
    hope there are many BFP's this month including mine, my birthday so that would be an awesome present! just wanted to drop a line poor DH can only hear about it so much.
    Welcome!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking if everyone with crossed fingers.
    Hoping you might be able to offer some advice....
    This is my first round of chlomid (finished on Thursday being day 6) I have has killer cramps today. Bad period like but at times they have been really sharp and enough to make me bend over in pain.
    Hoping its a sign that things are working. Would it be possible to be ovulating already or/and is this normal? I haven't been paying too much attention or taking temps as I see my gyno on Wednesday and if all good will get a pregnyl injection.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashdan View Post
    Thinking if everyone with crossed fingers.
    Hoping you might be able to offer some advice....
    This is my first round of chlomid (finished on Thursday being day 6) I have has killer cramps today. Bad period like but at times they have been really sharp and enough to make me bend over in pain.
    Hoping its a sign that things are working. Would it be possible to be ovulating already or/and is this normal? I haven't been paying too much attention or taking temps as I see my gyno on Wednesday and if all good will get a pregnyl injection.
    It wouldn't be ovulation, cramps are a side effect of clomid. Good luck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Anyone do to test soon?

Just starting my tww. The worst part of all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kayem View Post
    Anyone do to test soon?

Just starting my tww. The worst part of all.
    I'm 3dpo testing the 27th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I'm 9 DPO today Kayem, I'll probably test tomorrow or Thurs but I know I'm out. Another temp drop today and watery cm like every month at this stage, I'm not even sure I would bother if I didn't need to be sure before starting another cycle of clomid.

Pretty emotional this morning So now I have to endure the anniversary of the ectopic next month, still with empty arms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I'm 9 DPO today Kayem, I'll probably test tomorrow or Thurs but I know I'm out. Another temp drop today and watery cm like every month at this stage, I'm not even sure I would bother if I didn't need to be sure before starting another cycle of clomid.

Pretty emotional this morning So now I have to endure the anniversary of the ectopic next month, still with empty arms.
    Hi Del, am really feeling for you and am in similar situation. 14dpo and BFN. Approaching the one year since ectopic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    I'm 3dpo testing the 27th.
    I'm 3dpo too but can't test till day AF is due cause I have a top up inj of Ovidrel on 19th which gives false positive for 7-10 after..... drives me nutty :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm still waiting to O! CD14 today and last month I O'd on CD17. I've gone up to 150mg this month so don't know if that will make a difference to when I O?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nickilee View Post
    I'm 3dpo too but can't test till day AF is due cause I have a top up inj of Ovidrel on 19th which gives false positive for 7-10 after..... drives me nutty :/
    That sucks. So would you have AF anyway buy the time you are allowed to test?