+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Waking up with cuts inside my nose

Yesterday morning I woke up with a cut inside my nose and it is SO tender. It is swollen and has a scab on it (which it didn't have when I woke up, this developed through the day). I had the same thing a few weeks ago in the other nostril and it took about 7-10 days to go away. I sometimes get cold sores but that's definitely not what these are.

Does anyone have any idea what it could be and how to prevent / treat it? I thought the first one was probably me scratching it in my sleep but to them get the same thing on the other side a couple of weeks later, seems like something else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    do you live in a cold area? Maybe iys cracking from the cold air? You know, like lips crack when cold are is on them. Have no idea whay else it could be apart from scratching it. Sorry not much help. hope iy heals soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not sure if you could put anything on the cut. Maybe some savlon or something like it.

Once it's healed try putting a bit of Vaseline in your nose before bed.

Similar Threads

1. Phi & tax cuts
    By monnie24 in forum Private Health Insurance Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 19-03-2013, 08:38
  2. Tmi- cuts on vagina
    By JessicaBailey in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-01-2013, 21:59