Closed Thread
Page 79 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippa View Post
    Positive for sure!!!! Bel I have followed your journey in the long term thread and I'm so very thrilled for you!!!!! Crossing everything that this one is a keeper. PS in case you're wondering no I'm not a creepy stalker

Me + DH = DS1 (6), DS2 (2) and #3 due September 8th
    Thanks Chippa ! Praying this is the one to complete our family :-) x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

Chippa  (24-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question as I am new to the actual TTC train (been trying for about 12months but had no period due to PCOS so knew there was really no chance) but now am on clomid and seeing a gyn etc and feeling this process will allow it to be the year for my DH and I
    Anyway, just wondering when people start taking their pregnancy tests? Like how many DPO? Do people have symptoms too that make them think they might be?
    Have my BT tomorrow to see if I O but have been having slight tender boobs (on the sides) on and off over the past 4 days, have a weird taste in my mouth on and off (not a metal taste I don't think so) and slight cramping (very slight). Think I am just reading into things or maybe my AF is coming, who knows, I am so new to this all !!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tassiewife View Post
    Question as I am new to the actual TTC train (been trying for about 12months but had no period due to PCOS so knew there was really no chance) but now am on clomid and seeing a gyn etc and feeling this process will allow it to be the year for my DH and I
    Anyway, just wondering when people start taking their pregnancy tests? Like how many DPO? Do people have symptoms too that make them think they might be?
    Have my BT tomorrow to see if I O but have been having slight tender boobs (on the sides) on and off over the past 4 days, have a weird taste in my mouth on and off (not a metal taste I don't think so) and slight cramping (very slight). Think I am just reading into things or maybe my AF is coming, who knows, I am so new to this all !!!!
    Hey you could get a faint positive from 10dpo but better results are seen from 12dpo, in saying that though some of us have been known to test from 7 dpo ( or earlier lol)

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

tassiewife  (25-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Up to the person really. I try to hold out until the day I'm due because I can't stand getting negatives and then playing the guessing game. I think 11-2 DPO is a good time if you want to test before your period. Remember that the earlier you test, the more likely you are to get a false negative or a chemical

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies what are you thoughts?
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie3 View Post
    Hi ladies what are you thoughts?
    I can't see anything sorry. I will warn you though to be careful with those tests as they are known for false positives. I've had a false positive on them previously.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks babyblu11, I have never used these type of tests before. There is a light line on both tests but they are not clear in the photo. I think I'll wait till the weekend and take another test with a different brand. I am only 11 dpo so it would only be early anyway.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to newbie3 For This Useful Post:

babyblu11  (25-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie3 View Post
    Thanks babyblu11, I have never used these type of tests before. There is a light line on both tests but they are not clear in the photo. I think I'll wait till the weekend and take another test with a different brand. I am only 11 dpo so it would only be early anyway.
    I'd suggest trying a First Response. At 11dpo you should be able to pick up a positive. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can see a line, but can't vouch for the reliability of those tests. How long did it take for the lines to come up? I can't tell if it has any colour in it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I have tested again with a first response and it shows negative. It took about 5 minutes for the clear blue to show positive. Not sure I know what to do now?? ill post a pic of all the tests this morning?