Closed Thread
Page 30 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess83 View Post
    Naw thank you squishy I have decided I'm going to torment myself some more so I brought another 3 pk of frer today and test in a day or 2 if Af doesn't come on with full force before its pretty lite all day today and my nipples are killing me so why not lol
    I see the line too, I would keep testing until AF shows if I were you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraB View Post
    I see the line too, I would keep testing until AF shows if I were you
    Thank you KaraB its definitely odd so far it's still spotting got slightly heavier earlier but back to barely anything again and it's quite pink and my nipple oh my hmmm lol will test again in the morning if nothing changes.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Princess83 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Could be implantation bleeding Can I ask why are you having a hysterectomy? I apologize if it's too personal a question.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's fine, I've been booked in for awhile actually I had a big ovarian cancer scare in feb this year and emergency surgery to remove my left ovary tube and mass along with biopsy of apparently everything else including the unaffected right ovary long story short I had a form of neoplastic ovarian cyst and a left hydro so everything was great afterward til my follow up scan which showed a solid mass in the remaining ovary which was also twice the normal size and a very enlarged and odd patterned uterus thickened and odd endometrium and myometrium and free fluid. anyway i was referred back to gyn/onc who appear to have misplaced my surgical notes that state exactly what had been sent to be biopsied. This all was discovered after I read the biopsy report and asked why there was no comments regarding my right ovary, anyway it was then that we were informed that the only real way to know what is going on would be to do a TAH, which i have managed to put off til late Jan/ early Feb. Well that's some of it anyway.

As for implantation it has crossed my mind I did have bleeding with my daughter 1st pregnancy but that was 12 years ago so I don't remember much about it.
    As for the nipples the only way I can describe them is the let down sensation you feel with breast pads in while breast feeding while a baby is crying of that makes sense.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What does TAH stand for? Far out, how negligent! Seriously you went through all of that to have your notes misplaced?! I would be furious. Wow. That's really unacceptable

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah it is not good enough. TAH stands for total abdominal hysterectomy.
    So I'm still spotting but its nothing like my Af and nipples are still sore. Anyone have any idea if it where to be implantation how long til I could test again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How many DPO are you and how long have you been spotting for? Like from how many DPO? When did you poas last?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 11dpo today well I think I am and I had 2 tiny pink spots at 7 dpo then nothing til yesterday morning tested 9dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would give it another day and test tomorrow. If it's implantation bleeding then you only really need a few days before it will start to register on a hpt. As a general rule I've noticed most women won't show a bfp until 12 DPO at the earliest. I know there are exceptions to that but usually it's 12dpo
    Last edited by KaraB; 06-12-2013 at 08:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How long is your cycle normally?