Closed Thread
Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks starflame! My davids strips today still look exactly like that but I got a BFP on a digi and FRER!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Yayyyyyy!!!!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

elswyth  (14-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can anyone see anything here? I can on my phone but not really on the computer. I'm 9dpo, and this came up within a few minutes this morning, but when I re-examined the test 3 hours later it was stark white, so who knows?
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel silly posting that pic now... you seriously cannot see anything on here, but I swear I can on my phone. Even my DH can see something in the original pic, and he's usually useless at seeing squinters. Oh well. *blush*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    Can anyone see anything here? I can on my phone but not really on the computer. I'm 9dpo, and this came up within a few minutes this morning, but when I re-examined the test 3 hours later it was stark white, so who knows?

I feel like I can see a faint line on the first pic fx it's a bfp ..
    Maybe test again tomorrow might be more visible, like you said, your only 9dpo so still early days, wait for those hormones to build up

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobbielouise For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (23-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am currently at 10 DPO do you think its to early to test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can see a lil something but from now on I dont "think I can see a line anymore" im only going t9 believe it when tyere is a nice pink visible line in front of me lol cuz ill drive myself crazy. Test in a day or two so hcg can double up. Fx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just an update on my 9dpo test; I've been testing every day since and my lines have been getting darker. I'm 15dpo today and they are approaching the same color as the control line. Although I'm stressing cause today's line is absolutely no darker than yesterday's... Will just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings.

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just an update on my 9dpo test; I've been testing every day since and my lines have been getting darker. I'm 15dpo today and they are approaching the same color as the control line. Although I'm stressing cause today's line is absolutely no darker than yesterday's... Will just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings.
    Yay congratulations! And don't worry about the darkness, my test line didn't get darker til about 5+ weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooooooh how exciting. I test with late afternoon urine fmu dosnt work well for me for some reason

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app