+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't have any personal experience here but a friend of mine had her first 2 babies 3 years apart, then a surprise baby born when her youngest was only just a year old. She said the strain on her body towards the end of her pregnancy, with such a small gap in between, was just too much and she would never have chosen to do it that way.

But, like I said, it's not my personal experience and I'm sure everyone is different.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DarcyJ For This Useful Post:

cluckcluck  (10-06-2013)

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Im not a fan of small age gaps personally. We are aiming for 3-4 yrs gap.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SoThisIsLove For This Useful Post:

cluckcluck  (10-06-2013)

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a 14month age gap between mine and its great. Some days it's hard and tiring but all worth it.
    I have a very strong minded energetic adventurous ds1 and I am glad I had ds2 when I did. Ds1 is now 21months and a real handful but having ds2 6 months old has made it much easier. Being only 14months when ds2 was born although walking he was still young enough to keep a handle on him. Now if I turn away for 2 seconds he is climbing the bookcase, pushing fly screens out to try and climb out windows, pulling kitchen chairs up to the kitchen bench to climb up and stick things in the toaster etc.
    A close friend who's little girl is 5 days older than my ds1 who is also a bit troublesome (although not as bad as my son) has a 5 week old and is really struggling as her bub needs her full attention and she doesn't have the time to deal with her eldest. There is a 20month gap between hers 2 daughters.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BubbleGuppy For This Useful Post:

cluckcluck  (10-06-2013)