Closed Thread
Page 99 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Great to hear you had a good night wobbler! Love the choccie shops at Darling Harbour - yum!

Have been reading along but just a bit tired. It only just hit me today.

Sounds as though the spring cleaning bug has hit everyone early!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok now where to start, Since i was in such shock on Friday and utter disbelief and yesterday didn't want to jinx myself and report anything then. Friday was wondering when AF was due as FF said i was only 8dpo but wasn't sure whether should believe that as didn't know officially which day did O. Anyhoo as i have so many HPT's in my bathroom cupboard thought WTH it'll only come up with a BFN as every other time but no there was a faint line and was confused so managed to force out another 10 mls and did a forelife digital that came up PG so did a FR dip test also 2 lines ahhhh. Went to the gym with a massive smile and only did my walking on the treadmill lol. Couldn't bring myself to tell DH due to concert he wouldn't have wanted me to tell him then leave him alone and didn't want to get his hopes up. Tested again Saturday morning and all second lines came up darker, good sign and i had 2 very sore boobs as well and had the worst case of bloating ever well had done since about Wednesday .

As soon as cam home yesterday asked if DH wanted a surprise today Sunday night after work and he said no he'd be too tired, I got all whiney and said but i have a surprise secret i really have to tell you and you really want to know. SO he says what are you PG i was smiling so much and he kept asking are you sure are you sure you are pg so i showed him all tests and the boxes to show how you read them and he was beaming ear to ear. TMI had a large amount of brown cm last night but googling found that to not be a bad thing as was old blood from implantation as i didn't have bleeding then.

Today the tests are very dark and according to FF still only 10dpo but now I'm not sure it might be 12dpo

My thoughts on why this happened now, I drank a bottle of wine over 2 nights last weekend on my own. Ate some brie on Sunday, at some camerbert and cold turkey on Wednesday and Thursday, I ordered extra test sticks for my monitor last week so now have 3 boxes worth ($100+ worth) dam it, booked appointment with family planning on Monday and last week through the onesie i wanted to give him when knew we were pg so he'd already seen it lol. If I only had waited longer. Gave him the gift back he was still excited.

So sorry for taking up so much room but thought better fill in all the blanks, Good luck to everyone else. I can't believe i was negative and this happened, some of my tears and prayers must have worked. DH said he even said a prayer or 2 this week.

OUr little one EDD 17th April 2014, 4 days after our 1st wedding anniversary

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (04-08-2013),Pumpkaboo  (04-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Wobbler!!!!! Omg!!!!!! Yayyyyyy I'm soooooo excited for you!! Congrats! Hope you have an amazing pregnancy!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy  (04-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amazing Wobbler!!! A big congrats to you and your DH. So happy for you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Lordy that's a few tests! Congratulations! I think you are defiantly pregnant! Go wobbler! And baby got to go to a pink concert! Yay!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies. hope both of your turns come very soon. fingers crossed. So happy told Dh although got pg st 31 it was a cycle that started at 30 so got my wish my birthday baby ;-) will try not stress DH any further it was clearly a stress issue.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Oh Lordy that's a few tests! Congratulations! I think you are defiantly pregnant! Go wobbler! And baby got to go to a pink concert! Yay!
    it certainly did. Heart was racing so much was worried. After bad motel bed my hip and knee were so sore but had no drugs with me. Bought new box or mersyndol last wk for my knees only had 2 on Monday, will donate to dad as having hip replacement next month but not till heard heartbeat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big congratulations Wobbler!!!

Drip, drip, drop little April shower

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is so exciting wobbler I couldn't be happier for you!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sjk For This Useful Post: