Closed Thread
Page 9 of 103 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    fx miss v!!!

AFM - I'm 8dpo & thought I had some AF like cramps this morning & bbs are super sore (temp was quite high this morning). I don't feel pg, so I'm having a few small sips of wine to wash dinner down... I hope that's okay. I'm sick of the endless tww cycle! I think I'll try the no-temping method next cycle - I need less stress in my life!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post
    Shadow - I do hope that it's a good break and then you just get right back into it.

Heids- wishing you a very quick 2ww with a BFP at the end. The 2ww is the hardest part!!!
    Naw thanks miss v, not in it yet though.

First month off the pill so will be interesting how my cycle will be. Last time I came off I had a 45 and 35 day cycles, but went back on the pill so my cycle didn't get time to settle down to normal. Prior to pill my cycles were 28/30 days. I'm interested to see how they settle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    fx miss v!!!

AFM - I'm 8dpo & thought I had some AF like cramps this morning & bbs are super sore (temp was quite high this morning). I don't feel pg, so I'm having a few small sips of wine to wash dinner down... I hope that's okay. I'm sick of the endless tww cycle! I think I'll try the no-temping method next cycle - I need less stress in my life!
    I'm sick of endless ttc cycle too!
    I gave in & tested today at 13dpo and got a bfn. I'm afraid this cycle is going to end in tears as well.
    I really really hope this cycle has a happy ending for you Funchu.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heids89 View Post
    Naw thanks miss v, not in it yet though.

First month off the pill so will be interesting how my cycle will be. Last time I came off I had a 45 and 35 day cycles, but went back on the pill so my cycle didn't get time to settle down to normal. Prior to pill my cycles were 28/30 days. I'm interested to see how they settle!
    Heids with any luck they will settle quickly. Mine took ages but I'd also been on the pill for over 10 years.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    fx miss v!!!

Hang in there Funchu!

Afm; I've been drinking a little during tww as well. It gets to a point where we're constantly avoiding things and staying on the straight and narrow. Makes it hard to actually relax!
    I've decided to start relaxing and drink a little if I want and I'm starting to ramp up my exercise again rather than being scared of the impact on my body.

We need to give ourselves a break. I know we want to do the best for our future bubs but, we're also human and need to chill a little.

You & miss v have been so good with this. Just keep on keeping on. We'll get there!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well when do you start sharing a blood supply with a baby? Is it when implantation happens? If so you should be safe to drink until at least 7dpo.

Miss V, I hope your BFP isn't too far away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Well when do you start sharing a blood supply with a baby? Is it when implantation happens? If so you should be safe to drink until at least 7dpo.

From all of what I've found in books and on many fertility websites you are actually fine to drink in the first month without any issues happening so before you find out you are PG is ok if pregnancies are unplanned and unknown there are plenty of mums drinking plenty long after that. My mum used to occasionally have 1 glass of wine a week when PG with all of us and we still came out ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post

my doc told me it was fine to drink up until your bfp. You don't really share a blood supply until about 8 weeks sometimes even later. The baby lives off the yolk sac until the placenta forms which is around 8-9 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    my doc told me it was fine to drink up until your bfp. You don't really share a blood supply until about 8 weeks sometimes even later. The baby lives off the yolk sac until the placenta forms which is around 8-9 weeks.
    even better to know disney not that i plan on drinking myself silly till 2 months lol. how you going this week

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, could I join all of you?? We are finally ttcing after my uterine suergey and two losses. Im very excited and I really hope my more roomy uterus works lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app