Closed Thread
Page 86 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Tried that. Probably doesn't help that I'm tired and emotional. Gp told me to go back on the pill to regulate my cycle to conceive! And then told me he doesn't believe I have pcos. I'm pretty upset. My cycles are super long, I have mid cycle spotting and cramping and I haven't been ovulating. I feel like giving up. :,(
    I've heard that going back on the pill to regulate cycles is a bad idea...(never taken the pill myself so don't have any first hand experience though...thats just what I've heard from others on bubhub).

If your GP doesn't believe you, I think you need to get a new GP. How long have you been off the pill?

You should try getting a cd21 progesterone test to see if you've ovulated.

Good luck Becca - hope you get some answers or success soon!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    I've heard that going back on the pill to regulate cycles is a bad idea...(never taken the pill myself so don't have any first hand experience though...thats just what I've heard from others on bubhub).

If your GP doesn't believe you, I think you need to get a new GP. How long have you been off the pill?

You should try getting a cd21 progesterone test to see if you've ovulated.

Good luck Becca - hope you get some answers or success soon!

There is no way I'm going back on the pill. I almost cried when he tried telling me it was the best thing to do. I don't think he is right. I have been off the pill for 10 months. Cd21 is tomorrow so I don't think I'd be able to fit it in. I never get home from work before 6pm.

I'm pretty upset and miserable right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    There is no way I'm going back on the pill. I almost cried when he tried telling me it was the best thing to do. I don't think he is right. I have been off the pill for 10 months. Cd21 is tomorrow so I don't think I'd be able to fit it in. I never get home from work before 6pm.

I'm pretty upset and miserable right now.
    Hugs xx

Really the test should be done about a week after you think you've ovulated. But it might be something to get tested in the future. I don't know what it is with GPs telling ladies TTC to go back on the pill, i've read it a few times on bubhub... it sounds crazy to me! Sounds like you need to find someone who's on the same page as you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    To top off last nights experience, ff removed my predicted ovulation this morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs becca, its not easy
    I think you should definately try a new gp. It can't hurt, just take you bt results with you and I wonder if you can ask for an ob/gyn referal?

Calstar, sorry af arrived

Had a weird heavy, twingy feeling in my uterus all day yesterday - I forgot how strange it can all feel. Trying hard to keep the smile from my face at work, and I swear baby brain has already begun (though I'm not sure it actually ever left...)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Hugs becca, its not easy
    I think you should definately try a new gp. It can't hurt, just take you bt results with you and I wonder if you can ask for an ob/gyn referal?

Calstar, sorry af arrived

Had a weird heavy, twingy feeling in my uterus all day yesterday - I forgot how strange it can all feel. Trying hard to keep the smile from my face at work, and I swear baby brain has already begun (though I'm not sure it actually ever left...)
    I demanded a gynae referral in tears after telling him I refuse to go on the pill again.

To top it off I stepped in dog crap getting on the bus this morning...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I demanded a gynae referral in tears after telling him I refuse to go on the pill again.

Hopefully the gyno can get you Oing Becca.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (26-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

You poor thing hope your day gets better

How's your bub blotched?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (26-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    You poor thing hope your day gets better

How's your bub blotched?
    Good presumably ...my tummy keeps getting bigger every week. 15 weeks now...have my scan at the end of August - haven't seen bub yet, can't wait!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Disney  (28-07-2013),Funchu  (26-07-2013),JessyJ  (26-07-2013),Little Ted  (26-07-2013),Loved Already  (26-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD28 no signs of AF.

Have a feeling my lovely cysty ovaries are going to push my cycle out to another 120 day. Although if I hyperovulated as I think I have AF might not be due for another week :/

Not going to worry about it too much at the moment, things are going so well at work and we may be buying a house soon!