Closed Thread
Page 8 of 103 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It Might miss v? I figure it will give me a burst of energy to keep going....and since we both agree on the whole too close thing its easy to take a break. That being said, df can't abstain and hates raincoats...shall be an interesting week, or more, if o is delayed!

2 yrs is a long time to be trying I hope your bfp is just around the corner for you. I'm loosing faith after 7 months of bfns.....

that being said, I can't get crazy obsessed with things. I can't temp, as Ds. still wakes up at least once a night, so they would be unreliable.

I could use opks but am too lazy to get myself some...and atm, delivery of them would be...interesting... as mum is staying with us for at least 4 more weeks... She knows we are ttc, but still akward.

So I've been relying on cm (usually starts showing on tp about 4 days before o), o pains (I was getting them gradually increasing from a heavy feeling, to bloated, to achey, crampy, then downright painful over 2-3 days. The final ones actually took my breath away, and woke me up if overnight) then id have ewcm towards the end, and it would all just disappear!
    Which was great until last month I had absolutely nothing at all!

But from before that, o used to be cd17, but did go to cd20 once or twice as well.... So I figure taking precatutions from cd12-22 should see us safe.
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 14-06-2013 at 02:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope all of those waiting get their BFPs very soon! I'm not looking forward to the 2WWs and the sympton spotting at all! I know I'll go crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to everyone testing this month!

I have a gluten sensitivity and decided that from today I'm going to go as long as I can with a gluten free diet.

I have read a lot of information about pcos and gluten sensitivity and want to see if it makes a difference having no gluten.

I'm also juicing at the moment. I watched Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead and it was a really good documentary.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mumma K, sounds like you are on the start of a great health kick. That's never a bad thing. I had a GF free meal tonight too!

So I got my first positive OPK tonight. Finally!! I only had to wait to cd28. I'll be testing in a couple of weeks. Woohoo!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (14-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Nomie!!! I'm sure you got some good BD action on holiday Now the swimmers just need to catch the eggy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow - I do hope that it's a good break and then you just get right back into it.

Heids- wishing you a very quick 2ww with a BFP at the end. The 2ww is the hardest part!!!

Nomie - Congratulations on your positive OPK 😊 fx the swimmers go where they need to go and get the job done.

Afm I'm hoping any of you ladies that have been pregnant before could answer a question for me.
    Has anyone had a pregnancy where leading up to af there were no symptoms and then a subsequent pregnancy had symptoms including cramping?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Mumma K, sounds like you are on the start of a great health kick. That's never a bad thing. I had a GF free meal tonight too!

I've dedicated the next 30 days to my health. Getting all the tests I need to, juicing, quitting smoking and going gluten free

Coincidentally since I started juicing I've had an increase of cm!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma K View Post
    I've dedicated the next 30 days to my health. Getting all the tests I need to, juicing, quitting smoking and going gluten free

Coincidentally since I started juicing I've had an increase of cm!
    sounds great good luck in all of that

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss v, I think I had the opposite to what you are asking. Im not sure how many dpo I was, but I got a bfp anzac day 2010. I think I should have been 5 or 6 weeks. We were "trying". Back then I had no idea about how involved it was, I just went off the pill...wasnt tracking af or anything. Id felt funny for about 4 days, and said to df that If I still felt sick in a few days id do a test. It was an instant dark positive!! I hadn't thrown up, but had really strong nausia.
    I went to the drs etc, had a quick scan (he had his own machine) he could see something but it was too early...said to go back in a couple of weeks.
    I started spotting on the 3rd may, and had another scan on the 6th that showed bub at 5w3d after really intense cramps, that made me double over in pain crying.. Asked to go back in a week. Later that night I knew it was over.

I got my bfp with ds after the next af... I had one moment of car sickness on 10dpo that was unusual, got my bfp the next morning.... I had nothing. If I didn't do the test, I could have quite literally been almost 5 months pregnant before I realised I was utd when ds started kicking....well other than no af.
    I had no sore bbs, no nausia, no increase in appetite (I lost weight gradually until 24 weeks, without trying) I was maybe a bit more tired, but thats it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Miss v, I think I had the opposite to what you are asking. Im not sure how many dpo I was, but I got a bfp anzac day 2010. I think I should have been 5 or 6 weeks. We were "trying". Back then I had no idea about how involved it was, I just went off the pill...wasnt tracking af or anything. Id felt funny for about 4 days, and said to df that If I still felt sick in a few days id do a test. It was an instant dark positive!! I hadn't thrown up, but had really strong nausia.
    I went to the drs etc, had a quick scan (he had his own machine) he could see something but it was too early...said to go back in a couple of weeks.
    I started spotting on the 3rd may, and had another scan on the 6th that showed bub at 5w3d after really intense cramps, that made me double over in pain crying.. Asked to go back in a week. Later that night I knew it was over.

I got my bfp with ds after the next af... I had one moment of car sickness on 10dpo that was unusual, got my bfp the next morning.... I had nothing. If I didn't do the test, I could have quite literally been almost 5 months pregnant before I realised I was utd when ds started kicking....well other than no af.
    I had no sore bbs, no nausia, no increase in appetite (I lost weight gradually until 24 weeks, without trying) I was maybe a bit more tired, but thats it
    Thanks Shadow
    I guess I'm just trying to be hopeful that even though I'm sort of experiencing some pre AF symptoms that I could still be pregnant. My previous pregnancy that also ended in mc I had no symptoms whatsoever.