Closed Thread
Page 77 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    I'm sitting here with my jeans unbuttoned - so bloated. I just 'googled' and found that it is common to be bloated on clomid even though I haven't had it before. Arrgh!

I'll pass on the twins - we conceived twins naturally last November (2 eggs) and lost them both. History of twin loss in the family too.
    I suffered from bloating too on clomid Little Ted (worse around time of o) and weirdly my boobs seemed to go up a cup size around the same time and were quite sore. I got the hot flashes too!! But no other side effects - so I'm going back on it after my surgery / clean out.
    I also had the hot flashes

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    I'm sitting here with my jeans unbuttoned - so bloated. I just 'googled' and found that it is common to be bloated on clomid even though I haven't had it before. Arrgh!

I'll pass on the twins - we conceived twins naturally last November (2 eggs) and lost them both. History of twin loss in the family too.
    You sure your not utd? from very early on I was unbuttoning my jeans much to DH's amusement.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Negative looking test this morning - so am now riding it out & waiting to see if AF will show in a few days time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post
    I suffered from bloating too on clomid Little Ted (worse around time of o) and weirdly my boobs seemed to go up a cup size around the same time and were quite sore. I got the hot flashes too!! But no other side effects - so I'm going back on it after my surgery / clean out.
    I also had the hot flashes
    Thanks missv - I usually feel yuck around o time, but this is now 8dpo so the clomid must be prolonging its side effects this time! I even showed DH and it looked like I was about 3 months pregnant! It's gone back down a bit this morning though which is nice. You poor thing - I've only had a few hot flashes. They are harder to hide in winter! Chest is still normal size though and not sore So hoping you get the same result we did after a good flush and some more clomid FS said this is our last cycle before another flush...will see what happens...it's not like we aren't trying hard enough!

Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    You sure your not utd? from very early on I was unbuttoning my jeans much to DH's amusement.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Ha ha - thanks Blotched - you made me smile. I did POAS this morning just for fun...in the hope that something would come up even though it's still super early. Your post gives me hope though!

Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Negative looking test this morning - so am now riding it out & waiting to see if AF will show in a few days time!
    Phewy. Come on double lines!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (22-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, unfortunately my bub didn't make it. I had my 7 week scan today. The sac was there and still measuring correctly but there was no sign of bub. DH and I are quite upset. I'm scheduled for a D&C tomorrow night.
    Also thinking I need a break from BH for a while we heal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Hey ladies, unfortunately my bub didn't make it. I had my 7 week scan today. The sac was there and still measuring correctly but there was no sign of bub. DH and I are quite upset. I'm scheduled for a D&C tomorrow night.
    I'm so sorry Nomie xxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    so sorry to Nomie, big hugs for you, good luck for tomorrow. Take some time to heal however much time you need. Will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh gosh Nomie Im so sorry to hear. Take all the time you need to heal and grieve. We will be here waiting for your return when you are ready. huge huge hugs. Life really sucks sometimes!!

well, as for us, im taking a "break" too. I have asked DF not to talk about babies, preggers, when im fertile, the need to be "planting his seed" or about dtd.
    I just want to forget about TTC for a while and see if anything changes....we are in our 9th cycle, and i am starting to get really over the whole worrying about DTD, ovulation signs, then looking for pregnancy symptoms in the TWW.

We will "Try" again september/october cycle, when our EDD is further away from all the goings on at that time of year We have NO family birthdays between June and early October....so id happy accept a EDD then

So i may end up MIA occasionally but ill still be lurking! im on about CD11 atm, O is anywhere from CD17-21 if its going to happen. But im so glad to not have to worry about trying too hard. Ill keep you ladies updated though!

Good luck to all who are testing soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nomie I am so so sorry to hear!

Your story is much like mine, apart from the length of your pregnancy... Just married, fell pregnant straight away...

Take as much time as you need to heal and recover... This can be quite taxing!!

Xx

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg I'm so sorry to hear this. Please take all the time you need to heal and we will all be thinking of you!! Big hugs to you and your DH!