Closed Thread
Page 69 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    If this bubba stays sticky I'll be giving away a whole bunch of Oracle Fertility OPKs. I ordered some just before they stopped selling them and now I don't need them.
    Fingers crossed for you! How far along are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'll be 7 weeks on Saturday. Having a scan on Monday, so I'm hoping to confirm a heart beat or something then! It seems to be taking forever to get to Monday..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be 7 weeks on Saturday. Having a scan on Monday, so I'm hoping to confirm a heart beat or something then! It seems to be taking forever to get to Monday..
    Good Luck.. though im sure everything will be just fine x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'm sure Monday will be perfect!

I work in childcare so there are always pregnant ladies around. A pregnant mum of a child I teach was asking me how I spent my bday and then got all excited to hear about me having a dp. She is so lovely and genuine! Made me really happy when she said she is excited for me to have a family as she thinks I will make a great mum (she doesn't know I'm ttc).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (19-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone in here tried acupuncture??

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Praying all will go well Nomie. Hope you get some good pics of your LO...and some peace of mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post

Good question - in one of the threads there are some women that seem to have it regularly. I don't know anything about it, so would love to learn more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trio - hope you are doing ok hun.

MummaK and JessyJ - you guys make me laugh. That's exactly how I am around o time!!! Super gluing pants on lol

Welcome Ferdie 😊
    Hope your ttc journey is a very short one. The more BFPs here, the better.

Calstar & Wobbler - what are your tattoos of? I have puppy paws on my wrist for my fur babies. I've never had the raised itchiness though?
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1374142499.412350.jpg

Nomie - so excited for your scan on Monday. How awesome to hear the heartbeat 💗💗💗

Afm - no need to poas this month as af showed up early today. Disappointed but hopeful that the upcoming surgery is going to set us on the right path. And I must say girls that acupuncture and Chinese medicine are having some positive effects. For the first time since the mc Im actually having a period with bright red blood (sorry tmi).

Funchu - when are you due for testing?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to miss v For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post

Yes Munchkin - only since the end of June but I can't recommend it highly enough. Wish I'd done it sooner.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to miss v For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post
    Trio - hope you are doing ok hun.

MummaK and JessyJ - you guys make me laugh. That's exactly how I am around o time!!! Super gluing pants on lol

Welcome Ferdie ������
    Hope your ttc journey is a very short one. The more BFPs here, the better.

Calstar & Wobbler - what are your tattoos of? I have puppy paws on my wrist for my fur babies. I've never had the raised itchiness though?
    Attachment 39473

Nomie - so excited for your scan on Monday. How awesome to hear the heartbeat ���������������� �

Afm - no need to poas this month as af showed up early today. Disappointed but hopeful that the upcoming surgery is going to set us on the right path. And I must say girls that acupuncture and Chinese medicine are having some positive effects. For the first time since the mc Im actually having a period with bright red blood (sorry tmi).

Funchu - when are you due for testing?
    thats very cute, good luck with the surgery. I have a butterfly and some hibiscus flowers either side of it on my lower back. Have wanted something else for years but haven't since I met DH as he hates tattoos a lot don't know what he'd say to me if i got another lol, figure if i get another will tell him after lol, can't talk me out of it once its done lol.